19.

::

"But is it even possible?" Dino wondered out loud, "To change everything overnight?"

It was odd. The scene he'd witnessed upon visiting Hybe early morning had not been normal. With staff running around dazed and the rumours that were on everyone's lips, Chan had chanced upon information that left him nonplussed. He glanced at Seokmin who was deep in thought. "I thought she'd definitely come over to our company because of Hyung. Most couples end up doing the same. It's much more convenient after all."

Seokmin who let out an audible sigh, expressed his worry to the younger male, "Does Cheol-hyung even know about this?"

Dino shook his head in ambiguity. While Pledis remained relatively unaffected, management from Ador was dumbfounded. Considering how shocked he had seen everyone look, Chan considered the possibility. "Perhaps." He thought about it, "But wouldn't Yuri-ssi have already talked it over with Seungcheol-hyung before making such a move?"

Choi Seungcheol, who had been merely passing by stopped at the sound of a familiar name. He looked up from his phone and peeked into the room to see the two in deep discussion. "What is this?" He could sense the mood in the room was a little off and stepped in, "I heard Yuri's name pop up. Everything alright?"

Dino's eyes fell on the confused elder, a little hesitant, "Ah, Hyung

Dino's eyes fell on the confused elder, a little hesitant, "Ah, Hyung..." He drawled, worrying about approaching the topic too recklessly. Seungcheol was a reliable leader but an extensively sensitive man as well. Dino didn't want to hurt him, "You know how I've been going to the company whenever possible to prepare for my Danceology, right?"

Coups nodded wordlessly.

Sensing Seungcheol's silent motivation to continue, Dino touched on the topic slowly. "I came across some staff from Ador there and overheard them discussing Yuri-ssi." Not wanting to give off the wrong impression, he picked up the pace, "Naturally, I know of your relationship so I asked them about it."

Seungcheol, who was merely curious before, grew interested in the gossip. "Is that so?" He prided himself in keeping up with everything that transpired in the fandom and not knowing something was rare. "What did you hear?" he asked the maknae with expectant eyes.

Seokmin's eyes travelled between the two anxiously. He was quick to guess that Seungcheol really had no idea about what they had been discussing. Chan too, paused for a second before breaking the news, "I don't know if Yuri-ssi has said anything about it yet." His eyes furtively glanced everywhere but at Coups and for a second he was reminded of their pre-debut days, "The staff from Ador told me that they were informed early this morning that Yuri-ssi broke the agreement to sign with the company and has instead signed with an entirely different company."

Seungcheol couldn't believe his ears. "What?" He scoffed, deeming it ridiculous, "That's not possible. Are you sure you're not mistaken about someone else?"