09.

::

A/N Chapter 08 has been edited. Please check it in case of confusion before you read through the next few chapters.

I'm rewriting the story from this point on and hence, Chapters 09, 10 and 11 will be different from before. I apologise for the inconvenience and hope you'll enjoy this story!

 I apologise for the inconvenience and hope you'll enjoy this story!

::

Seungcheol:
Heading over to yours in a few 11:08 am
Do you want me to get your favourite Tteokbokki on the way? 11:10 am

"Where do you want this to go?" Yuri looked up from her phone to a very exhausted Jihoon holding a box of stationery. He glanced down at the contents, the colour pens, paints and brushes, "You can't even draw shit, what do you need this for?"

 He glanced down at the contents, the colour pens, paints and brushes, "You can't even draw shit, what do you need this for?"

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Of course, you think that, Oppa. It's because you don't understand art." Her brother had been slaving away since early in the morning helping her move into her new dorms. Seungcheol, unfortunately, had another show scheduled early in the morning, unable to help with the move.

"Just put them in the storage space next to the skiing kit and soccer equipment." She requested, typing a quick reply to Seungcheol. 

Yuri:
Oppa ordered jajjangmyeon for everyone though? 11:13 am

Yuri heard a large sigh come from her brother, "Now, why do you have so much soccer equipment? We can't fit an entire goalpost in here!" She was just about to respond when the ping on her phone stole all her attention.

Seungcheol:
Too late. I'm already at the restaurant 11:14 am
See you in a bit, babe 11:14 am

She couldn't help the smile that came over her at that moment. Seungcheol always knew how to make her feel better. All that exhaustion and endless packing melted with his little actions. Yuri was lost in her thoughts when a large thud came to her attention from the other end of the apartment. Sensing a problem, Yuri rushed, "Oppa, that is a foldable goal post...!"

::

Yuri rubbed a pack of ice over her head to avoid it from bursting from anger, "I don't get it." She spoke, inciting the scrutiny of the almighty Woozi, relaxing back in his chair. He raised an eyebrow as she continued, "How did you end up breaking my surfboard while moving a simple box of stationery?" She fumed, keeping the ice pack down, "Do you know how much it costs?"