14.

::

A/N The ending of Chap 13 was edited.

::

Seungcheol was grateful for the applause and bowed respectfully to the director, thanking the staff for getting by the video shoot successfully. It was his first attempt at doing something outside the group, of having an advertisement for himself, without his members around to cheer him up. Yuri's spirited message had helped amongst others. It made him want to do his best.

"Please come over to that side," One of the staff members guided him to the balloon-covered wall, "We've prepared a small present for you to celebrate your first shoot with Some By Mi."

Nodding, Seungcheol was handed a full hamper in front of the cameras. He inspected it carefully. The names of the boxes beyond the see-through plastic and green ribbon seemed familiar, "Are these dog snacks?" He asked, surprised.

"For Kkuma." The staff member replied, a smile on her face. "We noticed you spend a lot of time with your pup and picked food brands you were likely to use. Do you like it?"

Seungcheol stared at her amidst the cameras, perplexed. "Ah, yes. I'll use it well." He smiled, coming back to his senses, "Thank you." Saying a few words as directed, he searched for his manager near the snack area as soon as he was done. He asked for his phone, "Hyung, can you take a picture for me?"

The manager nodded, dismissing the Inside Seventeen camera that had surrounded them somehow

The manager nodded, dismissing the Inside Seventeen camera that had surrounded them somehow. "Why not just take a selfie as per usual?" He asked, "Aren't you going to send this to Yuri-ssi after all?" He asked, getting ready to click pictures. "Move a little to the right."

Seungcheol complied, about to explain that this time the picture was for his mother when the staff member from before interjected, "Did you just say Yuri-ssi? As in Lee Yuri from I-Doll?" She had been listening in and found this particular bit somewhat intriguing, "Are you close enough to be sending her a picture, Scoups-ssi?" She asked, prolonging the last bit in a teasing manner.

"Uh," Both Seungcheol and the manager turned to her, ambushed by the slip-up. "Its just that—" The manager started trying to come up with an appropriate excuse as to why one celebrity was sharing selfies with another.