Chapter Twenty

I am so so sorry it's taken me so long to upload this chapter, I've been crazy busy and saw Ed Sheeran the other night at Wembley Stadium and so my chronic illnesses have gone haywire😂 but enjoy!

*this chapter is going to have a lot of smut. you have been warned.*

Meredith's POV

I moaned as Addison pushes me up against the wall once again, imprisoned between the wall and her body. Her lips still completely attached to mine. My arms go around her neck as I pulled her in closer to me, not wanting this kiss to ever end. She reponds to this by deepening the kiss, intensifying it, until electricity is shooting out of the pair of us. Our lips formed a rhythm with one anothers, as if we were doing a dance. Both of us filled with pure desire, wanting nothing else in life at this moment, apart from each other. My heart thumping out of my chest, my head struggling to comprehend that this was really happening. And I didn't want it to end here. I didn't want us to just have this heated kiss in an exam room and leave it at that. I wanted her. I wanted her body, I wanted Addison, I wanted to make her toes curl, her heart pound, to have her screaming in pleasure, sweating from a train of orgasms that I so badly wanted to give to her right now. If she wants the same thing. Does she want the same thing? The way she is kissing me right now says she does. Her tongue swirls around mine, still fighting for dominance.

"Wait." I say as I pull my lips apart, instantly missing the feeling of her plump lips being on mine. "What are we doing?" I ask breathlessly.

"What does it look like we're doing Grey?" Addison says, before slamming her lips onto mine once again until I force myself to pull away again.

"No, no, I mean, you're with Derek, you're married. I want you. I want you so badly but I don't want to tear you apart." I say.

"Me and Derek are over. He doesn't want me. He doesn't love me. And honestly, I don't want him either. I don't love him anymore. I was kidding myself for thinking we could ever work. And for months, you, you just pop up in my brain. And I tried to ignore it. But I'm not ignoring it anymore. I want you Meredith. I want you in my arms right now, right here in this room, I want you." She rushes, before kissing me once again.

I decide to finally take this further, I move us away from the wall before slamming Addison into the wall instead this time. She groans as her back meets the cool wall, her fingers digging into my head as I intesify the kiss. I move my lips down along her jawline before moving them to her neck, sucking sweetly on her pulse point whilst inhaling the smell of her.

"Mmm, you smell good." I tell her, still kissing her neck before slightly nipping it with my teeth, earning more moans from Addison. I slowly move my hands down her body, taking in every inch of it before raising them again and slowly grazing over her breasts. She takes in a deep breath as my fingers brush ever so slightly over her nipples, so hardended that I could feel them through her dress. I decide to properly grab them this time. Cupping them before squeezing them in my hands whilst she moans into my ear as she also kisses down my neck.

I bring my hands back up to her neck and undo her dress, letting it slide down her, revealing every inch of her glorious body. I stare for a moment, desire building up and up inside me until I can no longer hold any of it back. I instantly bring my mouth to her breast and start marking them, suckling on them, leaving my marks on her. She moans again, sounding more and more breathless which only adds to my arousal. I really am starting to lose control, I can't stop. I need her. I need her right here and right now. I return my lips to hers whilst I grab one of her legs and placing it on my hip. My hands travel down once again, but this time they go behind, onto her ass. Her firm, but soft juicy ass, and I squeeze it. My other hand rests on her chest still, fondling her breast whilst we once again fight for dominance in the kiss. And I win.