Chapter Thirty Three

As I said in the authors note, from now on all chapters will be written from a third person prospective instead of in Meredith and Addison's POV and I intend to get back into writing once life stops being so hectic for me. Enjoy and let me know what you think of the story so far and what sort of things you'd like to see in the story. Thank you, Catherine

PS, it's gonna start with some good old smut because I want to practise my smut writing lol. I also never know what words to use, like I've read some fics that use the word p*ssy or tits, but I have no idea if you guys find that word cringey or not, and I feel like I'm gonna run out of words to call them lol, so let me know. Enjoy.

The bright morning sun shines through the gaps in the curtains straight onto Meredith's face, the brightness of it wakes her up. She squints as she opens her eyes and turns her the other way to block out the sun, to see that Addison is already awake and looking straight at her girlfriend.

"Were you watching me sleep?" She mumbles sleepily.

"Maybe." Addison smirks back to her.

"What are you some kind of weirdo who watches people sleep?"

"No. Just you. You looked so cute and peaceful."

"So you're a weirdo then." Meredith giggles as she reaches for her pillow before whacking Addison with it.

"What did you do that for?" Addison says with a fake shocked expression on her face, trying to surpress her laughter.

"For being a weirdo that watches me sleep." Meredith goes to lift her pillow again only for Addison to beat her to it and hit her with her own pillow instead. She shrieks as the pillow hits her face which turns into giggles. Each of them continue to hit each other with their pillows, neither of them giving in. Both of them roll around the bed trying to avoid the pillows that come flying at their faces until they're out of breath. Addison straddles Meredith, holding her arms down so she couldn't reach for the pillow that just fell to the floor. Both of their chests going in and out as they try to regain their breath.

"Tell you what, right now I feel as if we are right in someone's fantasy. As if we're in a dude's sex dream." Meredith giggles.

"Well maybe we should fulfil whoever's fantasy it is we're in right now. Maybe fulfil one of my own." Addison says huskily with a glint of mischief in her eyes as she lowers her head down to kiss the young intern underneath her. Meredith's breath catches in her throat as Addison's lips capture her own. It's rough, heated, filled with burning desire and need. Addison keeps hold of Meredith's wrists, moving them above her head before reaching for the nearby belt of a dressing gown to tie them together.

"No fair. Now I can't even touch you." Meredith whines whilst wearing a pout on her face. As soon as Addison finished tying up Meredith's hands, she knew instantly just what fantasy the redhead had, and just the thought of that for Meredith, turned her on even more.

"That's the whole point." Addison winks as she lowers her head to the intern's chest, placing her mouth upon Meredith's already hardened nipple. She nips lightly before swirling her tongue around it, earning her low moans from the woman above her. Seeing what it's doing to Meredith, Addison decides to bite again, making her mark.

"Oh someone's a bit kinky aren't they? Tying my hands together, biting me.."

"Shh.." Addison interupts, "I don't want to hear a single sound from you until I say so." She continues as she lowers down to Meredith's ear to whipser seductively to her before nibbling on the younger girl's earlobe. Meredith's legs twitch below her, arousal building quickly.

"But I-"

"Not.. another... peep." Addison says inbetween each kiss she lays on top of Meredith. The redhead's hand slowly trails it's way down Meredith's body, cupping Meredith's sex with her hand, feeling the warmth and arousal through her pyjama bottoms. She hears a slight whimper from the girl below her as she does so, causing Addison to give her a look of stern warning. She pauses for a second, stopping her motions to let it all build up. Once she finally continues, Meredith bites down on her own lip, trying to surpress her moans as Addison's finger find their way down her pyjama bottoms.