Chapter Twenty Four

I have no idea how but this story seems to have blown up and is getting so many reads! Almost an extra 3k! Thank you all so so much. I absolutely love seeing you're enjoying it and I love seeing all of your comments! You guys are amazing❤️

Meredith's POV

Once again, ever since the other day in the on call room, me and Addison haven't spoke. I don't know why she keeps avoiding me, but I do know that it's stressing me the hell out. Maybe she's had her fun and is just using me to get back at either Derek or me myself. Perhaps she just wanted sex and saw me as an opportunity, I don't know. And frustrating me. So much to the point that I'm sat in the locker room taking a big gulp of Pepto, because my god my stomach is hurting me.

We all round on a couple of patients before we are back near a nurses station.

"You alright Dr Grey?" Dr Bailey asks me.

"Yeah, Dr Bailey, just need to.. stop being so stressed... is all." I say as I see Derek approaching.

"Karev. Dr Grey, I am clipping a basilar tip aneurysm. Any interest..." He pauses as he sees Addison walking over.

"Dr Bailey can I get..." And she stops talking too. I look to the direction of where they are looking, and I see why they've not finished their sentences. Mark Sloan is here. And by the looks of it, he's working here.

"Oh my god." Addison exclaims.

"Oh.. my... god." Derek says sounding frustrated more than anything.

"Oh my god.." I say. Not for the same reasons as them. But because of how intense this pain just got, and how sick it's making me feel.

"Is that..."

"McSteamy!" Cristina smirks.

The next thing I know... is that I'm throwing up all over the floor and everyone comes rushing over to either help or to check on me.

I'm handed a glass of water whilst Derek goes over to the chief to complain to him over the arrival of Sloan. Derek, Mark, Webber... and Addison, are all talking. And from what I can hear, is that Mark is there to convince Addison to come back with him.

"Money, is that why he's here?" Derek asks.

"Why do you think I'm here?" Mark says after Derek finds out he's here because he's one of the finest plastic surgeons in the country and his department would generate a lot of revnue.

"This... this is why I left you." Addison rolls her eyes at Mark. And all I can think is that just the other day, she was rolling her eyes like that for a completley different reason.

"I thought you left me for Derek." Mark replies, whilst Derek is now having a conversation with Richard.

"I left New York because of him." Derek snaps at Richard.

"He was your best friend. For years."

"Right up until the point where he had sex with my wife." He snaps again.

"We all make mistakes."

I feel my stomach gurgling again and before I know it, I'm throwing up once again.

"Holy crap. Are you pregnant?!" Cristina exclaims

Everyone takes a break from arguing to stare at the current situation. I only look at one person though, Addison, who is now staring me down with a hurt expression painted right across her face. If I was by some miracle, it would be Derek's. But he and I haven't slept together since just before Addison showed up, so surely I would know by now... surely I would be showing if I ever got pregnant from him. And it wouldn't be Finn... because we never had sex. As for Addison.. well she's a female, so we know that is a no go.