BONUS CHAPTER For Chapter Twenty Seven

So.. after chapter twenty seven someone basically requested a bonus chapter because of where I left it. Which by the way, was Merddison about to have sex after their date. Which means this will be the bonus chapter I said I would do. It wont be that long since it's not a normal chapter, but it will be full of smut. And I mean full of it. It will also be written in the third person instead of the POV of Addison or Meredith. So this bonus chapter is dedicated to @marriedtomeddison. Enjoy x

"Meredith Grey, let me fuck you senseless tonight." Addison whispered seductively as she places kisses along all of Meredith's body until her mouth reaches the inside of her shaking thighs.

She started of slow, dragging her tongue along the length of Meredith's already wet bundle of nerves, earning moans from the woman above her. Addison buried her head between the intern's legs and slowly picked up the pace of her tongue whilst Meredith grabbed a fistful of her hair as she involuntarily moves her hips to match the speed of Addison.

But just as Addison began to speed up, she slowed down again. She went slower than before and brought her hand to join her mouth. She used her fingers to spread the folds, exposing her target even more. Her fingers immediately feel the slick wetness coming from the Meredith's core. And just as they do, she uses her fingers to tease Meredith, every so often, they would reach the opening before taking them away again, earning her more tugs of her hair from the blonde. Part of her enjoyed teasing Meredith, knowing it would build up and delay the orgasm that Addison so badly wants to give her right now. But, she didn't. She wanted it to build up and up before it rips through her.

Meredith was the opposite though. By now, she was throbbing so hard and she was getting wetter by the second. Biting down on her lip, Meredith rolled her eyes slowly to the back of her head just as she thought Addison was finally going to insert her fingers. It didn't happen.

"Addie... please," Meredith whimpers, "please fuck me." She sounded desperate.

Addison looked up to the blonde so that she could witness Meredith's face once she finally slid her finger into the depths of Meredith. A smirk came across her face when she watched Meredith throw her head back and whimper once more as she pumped her finger slowly, but hard, inside of her. Her own wetness and throbbing became more intense just from watching Meredith's reaction.

A second finger entered Meredith whilst speed began to pick up. Addison lowered her head down one more and peppered kisses along Meredith's thighs, stomach and down her bikini line. Her hair was still gripped in a fistful by the moaning woman above her. She thrusted her two fingers into Meredith, making her knuckles come into contact with her sensitive, throbbing clit. Which garnered another moan of pleasure.

Her fingers changed angle so that she could rest her thumb directly on Meredith's clit so she could rub it whilst pumping her fingers in and out of her. Until she decides that she misses the taste of Meredith's sweet nectar. Addison's tongue returned to her clit, licking and suckling on it, enjoying the sweetness coming from her core. Once again Meredith's hips began to buck in time with Addison's fingers, riding both them and her tongue, enveloped in pleasure.

All that could be heard from Meredith were moans, whimpers and words such as "oh fuck", "oh god," Addie..", among others that were unintelligible. But Addison was glad to hear it, she wanted to take Meredith to unimaginable heights of pleasure, desire burned through her veins whenever she either heard Meredith, or when she looked up to see her biting down on her lip, or her eyes rolling backwards and her spare hand fondling her own breast. Each of these things only made Addison pick up the pace of both her tongue and two fingers whilst also thrusting even harder too.

Meredith was in a state of natural ecstasy, something Addison wanted to prolong for as long as physically possible. She slowed down her movements, Addison didn't want her to cum just yet, no way.