What!

Friday – 6thof April – The Burrow – 1998 – 6:07 AM

Harry Pov

"YOU LIED TO ME!" My voice cracked slightly as tears burned the corner of my eyes.

How fucking dare they! They were being paid to be my friend! They were being paid to spy on me! They were being payed to care about me!

"We do care about you mate, but shouldn't we be given something for everything we had to be put through to stay friends with you. Shouldn't we be rewarded for everything we've done for you? Shouldn't we be rewarded for all the shit we had to carry for you?" Ron said as he stood in front of the traitorous Weasley family and Granger. He was standing in front of them like a human-shield as they huddled behind them.

"You all-, …you all disgust me. Molly, Percy, Ron, Hermione…, Ginny. Did you all do this so you could steal from me? Who gave you permission to take form my vaults?! Who gave you permission to do this to me you backstabbing, lowlife, scoundrel, cheating assholes that don't deserve a single Knut you stole from me!" I screamed my little rant/questions as my face went red from the tears in my eyes and the lack of breath I had gotten from me screaming at them.

"Dumbledore told us to do it Harry dear. Dumbledore gave us permission. Dumbledore has a marriage contract between you and Ginny that cannot be broken unless your Guardian does it or you become a Lord which you can't do until next year. You get married in a week." Molly said as she tried to calm me down but she wasn't going to succeed, I snapped my glare to her before showing as much hatred as I could towards Ginny.

"We were going to get married and I catch you and your 'family' talking about how you can steal more money from of me and buy brooms, steal my heirlooms and kill me after you get pregnant so you can control my child to believe I wanted them to give all my money to your family. You're despicable." I whispered the last part and tuned away from them, I looked at Hermione with a hurt and betrayed look.

"Hermione, I really thought you would be the last person in my life to steal from me as you had always stayed by my side, I guess I was wrong in choosing you in a friend and trusting you." I spoke as Hermione looked down and broke into sobs. I turned to Ron who looked away from me in shame

"Ron, you were my best friend. Sure, you got jealous at times but I thought you had my back. I would have brought you anything if you asked for it; I would have brought you as many brooms, posters, clothes and food as you wanted. I guess I clung onto you for being my first 'real' friend I had ever had." I said as Ron turned away from me before I turned my gaze to Molly.

"I had thought you as a mother, someone to respect and love. I was wrong." Was all I said as I gave her a cold look, she broke down crying and fell to the floor. I turned my attention to Percy.

"I kind of expected you to be fairer with how high you are in the Ministry and how you are, no, were a respected member of the family I looked up to and a respectable member in the Ministry I thought I could trust." I looked away as Percy shuffled on his feet and looked away with guilt on his face. I turned my gaze to Ginny who looked away as I watched her for a full minute in silence.

"Ginny… I really thought you were the love of my life, the person I would cherished above all else." I stopped for a second as she looked at me with wide hopeful eyes, "I was wrong, oh so very wrong. I shouldn't have gone anywhere near you and I shouldn't have saved you from that Basilisk. I hope you die before we get 'married'." I whispered the last part as Ginny's hopeful expression turned to shock, to tears and then she fell to the floor crying in what seemed like agony and guilt.

"I can't believe you would do this to me. For almost seven long years. And I find out about it a week before my wedding. Thanks a lot you traitors." I spat as I glared at them all before saying the words that took me right back to the beginning to get revenge on Dumbledore, Molly, Percy, Ron, Hermione and… Ginny.