Ron's Redemption

Wednesday – 5thof December – Ministry of Magic – 1:39 PM

I stared in shock at the body of Ron Prewett and looked at Dumbledore's enraged face. I stood and walked over to Ron with wide eyes. I felt the feeling of hate towards Ron slowly disappear as hope replaced it.

This… this is the Ron that had always been there for me. This was the Ron that had not stuck with me for money. This was the Ron that was my friend!

I kneeled down next to Ron and sighed softly. Arthur was crying as Madam Bones began questioning Dumbledore like crazy. I looked Arthur in the eyes and Arthur moved back slightly. I nodded my head and looked back down at Ron as everyone watched me and what I was about to do.

My Merlin Heir Ring was calling to me, telling me what to do. What I'm about to do will not only bring Ron back, but it'll erase what has been going on for the last ten minutes. Dumbledore will begin the trial again but Ron will no longer be under the oath. Ron will be in the Saint Mungo's for at least a year to recover from this.

I put my hand on Ron's head and let my magic take effect as I remember getting my Heir rings with Sirius during the summer holidays.

XXxMemoryxXX

I walked into Gringotts with Sirius by my side. We walked up to the shortest line and waited.

"So you're saying that I have to wear a ring of all my blood inheritances?" I asked. Sirius nodded his head and ruffled my hair.

"Yes. As a Lord of one of your Blood inheritance, I must bring you in to get the Black Heir ring. And while were there, I can approve you to get your other Heir rings. All Pureblood children have them but prefer to keep them invisible so others can't steal them off their person." Sirius said. Sirius then stepped up to the Goblin. "Sirius Black, here to have my Godson claim the Black Heir ring and any other Heir rings he is entitled too." Sirius said. The Goblin nodded and pressed a button.

"Please have Griphook sent up. Mister Potter is here with his Godfather." The goblin then turned to Sirius and I. "Please wait for Griphook to arrive. Next!" Sirius and I moved to the side. Sirius looked confused and I gave a small laugh.

"Griphook is the Potter Manager and has had meetings with me since I got my letter to Hogwarts. He's helped me out a lot." I said. Sirius nodded his head. I smiled when I noticed Griphook come out of a hallway. I waved and Griphook nodded his head. I nudged Sirius and started walking towards the awaiting Griphook. "Good afternoon, Griphook. I hope you have had a profitable day." I said neutrally. Sirius looked at me strangely as Griphook smirked.

"I have. It just so happens one of the muggle businesses I have invested for you in America have gone, as muggles say, sky high in profits. I'm quite pleased with the fortune that you are gathering for yourself." Griphook said with a pointy smile. I smiled as well.

"I knew I could count on you to pick the right companies and businesses to invest in. How is that Firebolt Company working so far?" Griphook smirked. I felt satisfaction come over me when Griphook spoke.

"At first, the other companies laughed at the business as it only had one type of broom but, when the broom and the equipment began selling like crazy. People began trying to invest in the business as well. The owner said no because he only needs one investment and he has it. You own seventy percent of the company." I nodded my head and Sirius then jumped in.

"As nice as this is, you need to get your Heir rings, Harry." Sirius said seriously. I nodded my head and turned to Griphook who also nodded his head as he led us to a room. We all sat down and Griphook waved his hands.

"I expected you to come in soon when Lord Black was released. I have had the all the rings but the Black Heir ring waiting for you." Griphook turned to Sirius. "I'll have a Riptear take you to the Black vault to acquire the Black Heir ring. I'll wait here with Mister Potter and have him put on his Heir rings." Sirius nodded his head and gave me another glance before walking out of the room and, away with another goblin. "Let's have you try on the rings, Mister Potter. The rings should be able to combine into three rings. Slytherin and Gryffindor rings will merge, as will the Peverell, Potter and Black rings. The Merlin ring will not merge with any of them. They will have their House crests on the rings." Griphook said.