Revenge on Lockhart

Friday – 7thof September – Great Hall – 8:03 AM

I smirked as owls swooped in with not only the Daily Prophet but red envelopes. A lot of students began gulping as they started thinking over what they could have done within a day of Hogwarts that could have warranted such a letter. The Daily Prophet was dropped on students tables before flying to the Head Table with all the professors where a large pile between Dumbledore and Lockhart started piling together and beginning to activate. I ignored that and concentrated on the small pile of letters from random owls and sighed.

Probably either fan mail, marriage proposals or something similar.

I picked up my paper and a smile started appearing with each word I read.

Harry Potter a Carrier – Truth or Lies!

That's right readers! Late yesterday afternoon, the Daily Prophet got a mysterious message from someone appeared. The letter explained that they had seen Harry Potter reading a Carrier book. Not only that, but it was said that many more people got the same message and those people have already started sending marriage requests to the twelve year old savior.

Our Savior has proven to not only be powerful but, he can also reproduce really strong offspring when he finally gets married. But is are Savior in a relationship? Is he already taken? This reporter will be on the lookout for answers.

Rita Skeeter.

Weasley Troubles!

Early on this year before Hogwarts Harry Potter, Savior of the Wizarding world and boy-who-lived, came to Gringotts bank for the first time in his life. That's right readers, Harry Potter is Muggle raised! Not only was and still is raised by Muggles but he also being stolen from by a few of the Weasley's. Harry Potter came to the bank and found out the injustice of a few Weasley's that are and were named Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley and Ginevra Weasley now known as Molly, Ronald and Ginevra Prewett.

Arthur Weasley had no idea what his wife was doing as she had the money put into a separate account along with two other accounts for her children. Harry Potter had found out and immediately called retribution by taking all the money back with interest. Harry Potter then found out that some of the Weasley's had no idea of their families' betrayal and helped the true Weasley's out of the good of his heart. Harry Potter helped the innocent Weasley's by paying off their house for a year worth of rent and sending them an allowance for food so thy may get back on track and hopefully have a better life.

The Prewetts now pay off their debt by working in Gringotts to make new vaults for future customers in Gringotts. They are said to have to make around one hundred before finally being let loose into the world without a penny to their name. Ronald and Ginevra Prewetts are allowed to go to Hogwarts during the year while their mother stays at Gringotts to continue working on her debt as they had already paid and the kind heart of Harry Potter couldn't bare it to take away their education, even after all they had done to him.

Why did those Weasley's, now Prewetts, steal from Harry Potter? This reporter will be on the lookout for answers.

Rita Skeeter.

Headmaster Dumbledore allows dangerous items and animals into school last year!

Have you ever wondered what happens in the school of Hogwarts that is supposedly the safest place in the world? We have live witnesses that say that that statement is wrong! Last year it was reported by many students to their parents about a third floor corridor being out of bounds or you'll face a painful death, what could be so dangerous to be put in their that it would be placed in a school full of children?!

It was reported that a three headed dog, known as a Cerberus, was on the other side of a door that could be unlocked with a simple Alohomora. The Cerberus was sitting and guarding a trap door that lead to a trap of Devil Snare! After the Devil Snare, there was a room full of keys where you had to ride a broom to grab the right key to unlock the door for the next trap. There then was a life sized game of Wizards Chess where you have to play across the board and you, and anyone with you, have to be an actual piece! When or if you got past the chess set, you had to face a full grown mountain troll! After this trap is a potions trap of logic that you would need to solve to drink the potion to get past a wall of fire! After the wall of fire revealed a mirror known as the Mirror of Erised. Inside the mirror is an object known as the Philosophe Stone! The Philosopher Stone is known to be able to grant the wish of immortality and turn metal to gold!