Year two at Hogwarts

Monday – 1st of September – Grimmauld Place – 9:15 AM

I smiled happily as I placed my trunk in the living room. I turned to see Remus and Sirius waiting for me by the door with smiles on their faces.

"Ready for your second year of school, pup?" Sirius asked as he walked over and ruffled my hair. I nodded my head as Remus walked over and picked up my trunk. "We'll be apparate to the train station, just hold on to my arm." Sirius said as I grabbed onto Sirius's arm and closed my eyes as we disappeared with a pop. "Were here." I opened my eye and saw the Hogwarts Express in front of me. I smiled as Remus apparated beside me.

"Here you go, Harry." Remus said as he passed me the trunk with the feather light charm on it. I smiled even bigger as I took the trunk, placed it on the ground and pulled Remus into a hug. I felt Remus hug me back as we continued to hug for a few moments.

"Where is my hug?!" Sirius demanded as I gave a laugh and turned to Sirius. Sirius yanked me into a fierce hug as I hugged back just a strongly. I gave a sigh as Sirius released me from the hug. "We'll miss you, pup." Sirius said softly as he ruffled my hair again. I swatted Sirius's hand away as I gave a small smile.

"I'll see you guys during Christmas? That way we can visit Mum, Dad, Nana and Granddad again?" I asked softly as Sirius and Remus nodded their heads. I gave them both another quick hug before walking onto the train with my trunk to go to my usual compartment.

I had visited Potter Manor with Sirius and Remus a week or two ago. I had added them into the wards so they could go visit my parents whenever they wanted to. I had finished with my Occlumency and had my necklace on as a defense.

I put my trunk in the carrier compartment above me before sitting down in my seat. I looked out the window and waved to Sirius and Remus as they went to stand outside my window. I opened the window gently as I smiled at the two of them.

"Remember to prank." Sirius said with a large smile on his face. Remus rolled his eyes as I gave a laugh.

"Don't tell him to do that, Paddy." Remus said as he gave Sirius a quick glare before turning to me. Sirius rolled his eyes and poked his tongue out at Remus when Remus turned to look at me. "Have fun, study and make some new friends." Remus said as he then reached up and ruffled my hair like Sirius had before. I sighed softly and swatted at Remus's hand I annoyance.

"Alright. I'll have fun, study, make some more friends and prank people." I said simply as I then quickly ducted my head back into the train and shut the train window as Sirius started howling with laughter and Remus just sighed and shook his head. Remus then gave me a fond smile as I then sat back in my seat as the train started moving.

I waited a few moments before pulling down my trunk and opening it to see the sixth compartment. I pressed the button and waited for the first compartment to appear.

Half the compartment was a set of draws for my clothes and the other half was a place of little square boxes to put my ink, quills and parchment. I had also placed my notebook in their so I could always grab it.

I pulled out my notebook, shut my trunk and smiled as I saw first year's goals.

First Year Goals:

Get Hedwig - Complete

Get my wand - Complete

Try get on Quidditch Team - Complete

Find Marauders Map - Complete

Get Invisibility Cloak - Complete

Try be on Severus's good side - Complete

Avoid Ron and Hermione - Fail