Lockhart and Dumbledore Trial

Friday – 30thof November – Great Hall – 8:37 AM

The doors to the Great Hall slammed open. All the students turned their heads to see Madam Bones, three Aurors and the Minister walking into the Great Hall and heading straight towards the Head Table. The Aurors included Auror Kingsley Shacklebolt and two other Aurors I didn't know. Dumbledore stood and smiled kindly at the Minister, Madam Bones and Shacklebolt.

"Minister Fudge and Madam Bones, what can I do for you today?" Dumbledore smiled at the two and glanced at Shacklebolt a few times. Madam Bones gave Dumbledore a stern look and motioned for the Aurors to move.

"The Minister and I are here for two matters. Arresting of Gilderoy Lockhart for Fraud and many other things that will be confirmed at his trial and," Madam Bones smiled and nodded at the Minister. "The Minister and I agree that it would be best to bring you in for some questioning as there has been numerus complaints against you. For bringing in dangerous artifacts, dangerous animals and endangering minors. You also have to be brought in for questioning about your dealings with Mister Harry James Potters money." Dumbledore had paled slightly during Madam Bones talking. Dumbledore nodded his head and started walking around the table with Lockhart following him looking nervous.

"Of course, we'll get these complaints and such figured out. I'll come with you." Dumbledore said and took an Aurors outstretched hand. Lockhart did the same. "Deputy Headmistress McGonagall, please oversee the school while I am away." Dumbledore said before they were lead out of the Great Hall and out of Hogwarts. There was silence before whispers erupted from around the hall. The hall was then silenced again as Madam Bones walked back into the room.

"The following will be coming to the trials of both Albus Dumbledore and Gilderoy Lockhart; Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Pansey Parkinson, Tracey Davis, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Please go back to your meals." Madam Bones then walked out of the Great Hall again for good. Whispers began again with pointing at me and the others that were mentioned.

Severus watched me with calculating eyes. I met them head on and smiled before turning back to my meal. I froze slightly as I heard Terry talking angrily to Michael.

"I can't believe they took Professor Dumbledore like that?! I doubt he did any of those crimes, he's too great of a man to do that!" Terry said. He stabbed his food aggressively with his fork before bringing it too his mouth. "I mean, common! Why would Headmaster Dumbledore do any of that?" Michael looked uncertain of what to do but nodded his head in agreement. He glanced at me with questioning eyes. Terry turned to me with a slight glare. "Dumbledore didn't really do that, right harry? He wouldn't do anything fishy with your money, right?!" Some Ravenclaw's around me and Terry looked at me for an answer. I sighed and gave Terry a sad look.

"He did. I have proof." Terry gave me a betrayed look before turning away and scooting away from me. I sighed and gave Michael a small smile. "You can move and sit with Terry if you want. I know you like him." I muttered so only Michael would hear. Michael blushed slightly and gave me a sad look before scooting over to join Terry. "I guess Luna was right. The trusting Ravenclaw will follow the Prankster Ravenclaw. The Prankster Ravenclaw will get even more upset with me over this issue and choose Dumbledore as the year passes." I whispered. I closed my eyes and sighed as a sadness filled my body. I jumped when two people sat on both my sides. I looked up and to both my sides to see Fred and George. I smiled happily. "Hey." I said. Fred and George just smiled at me before lifting me off the table and pulling me over to the Gryffindor table and sitting me between the two of them.

"You looked a bit sad there so we decided to bring you over here." I rolled my eyes but smiled at them. Neville moved over and sat across from the three of us.