Friendship to relationship

Sunday – 13th of July – Grimmauld Place – 8:30 AM

I sat in the lounge room as I sipped on a cup of tea and watched blankly at the dying fire Kreacher had left to die out early this morning. I continued staring as Remus and Sirius came in with smiled on their faces and chuckling about something. They both stopped when they caught sight of me.

"Harry?" Remus called out as he and Sirius sat on both sides of me.

Sirius immediately pulled me into a hug. Remus pulled out a chocolate bar and broke off a piece before popping it in my hand. I popped the chocolate in my mouth before sighing as Remus took the cup of tea out from my hands and placed it on the small coffee table in front of me. I sighed softly as I leaned into Sirius's arms and closed my eyes as I thought about the three letters from Draco, Fred and George.

I don't know how I feel about the three of them but… the letters are truth enough on how they feel about me. Maybe Sirius and Remus can help me? But I don't want them tensing me either so what do I do?

"You can tell us anything, pup. We promise we won't laugh. You look upset enough sit is, just tell your uncle Moony and Padfoot what's wrong." Sirius said as he cuddled me to his chest. I gave a small glare at Sirius when he patted my head like a child. Sirius ignored me and continued patting my head and cuddling me to himself.

"Promise?" I asked softly. Sirius and Remus nodded their heads as I looked at them unsurely. "Some people like me and-" I was cut off by Sirius bursting out laughing. I turned red as I glared at Sirius with betrayal and embarrassment. "Never mind then!" I cried out before attempting to get up. Sirius continued laughing as he pulled me tighter to him. Remus was chuckling across from me while trying to stop himself from laughing.

"W-where s-s-sorry!" Sirius laughed out as he continued laughing. After five minutes of Sirius laughing and Remus calming down to a snicker every few minutes. "Why does it matter that someone likes you? I'm sure most of the girls at Hogwarts like you." Sirius said as he waited for me to continue. I huffed and turned away.

I'm not being laughed at again!

"If you don't answer I'll get Remus to help me tickle you." Sirius said as Remus put on a devilish smirk and raised his hands to tickle me. I put my hands up in surrender as Sirius smirked with Remus. "Now talk." Sirius said as he held me tighter.

"Some boys like me and-" I was cut off again by a laughing Sirius and simply shoved Sirius's arm off me and ran out of the room as my face turned red with embarrassment. I heard Sirius and Remus call out after me.

Assholes!

I ran into my room, shut the door, locked it and collapsed on my bed. I buried my face in the pillows as I heard Sirius and Remus knock on the door and asking to come in. I ignored them and just sulked in my bed as I focused on the curtains around my bed and willed them to close as I poured a lot of magic into the command. The curtains closed tightly as my eyes widened.

Wandless and silent magic… I can do wandless and silent magic! If I can practise this in my spare time, I can slowly make it so I can do all spells silently and wandless.

"Harry!" I jumped as Sirius and Remus forced the curtains apart and sat on both sides of me. They pulled me forward so I was sitting between them. I noticed the door open and glared at them. "I'm sorry for laughing but-" I cut Sirius off and pointed to the door angrily.

"At least shut the door before you continue this conversation!" I said as I glared at Sirius. Sirius sighed but put up his hands in surrender. Sirius stood and walked to the door. Sirius made a show of slowly closing the door before walking back over to me with a smile and sat back down next to me. "Some guys like me." I stopped as I waited for Sirius to start laughing with a glare. Sirius nodded his head. "They sent me a letter telling me they like me." I said and waited for a laugh. Sirius just nodded his head again with a smirk on his face. "I don't know what to do or how to feel." I finished as Sirius smiled kindly at me and patted me on the head.