Dragon

Tuesday – 2ndof September – Room of Requirements – 4:57 PM

"You'll never take me alive, asshole!" I cried out and pulled out my wand with a smirk.

Just because I'm a carrier doesn't mean I'm weak!

"Expellliarmus!" I cried out and Lockhart's wand went into my open hand. I tensed when Lockhart brought out a second wand. "Fuck." I muttered as I dodged an Expellliarmus and bolted down the hallway and towards Ravenclaw Tower.

"I won't let you escape, little Carrier!" I red spell barely missed me. But it unfortunately forced me to move down another hallway that lead to one of the exits of the castle.

What'd outside that I can use?! Theirs Hagrid but I might it be able to make it their in time. There's also the forbidden forest but it might do more harm than good. I'll just have to hope that I'll get away.

I bolted out the door that was one of the exits to the castle. I continued running and throwing stunners and such behind me blindly as I heard Lockhart still coming after me by snapping of the twigs on the ground. I noticed Hagrid's hut in the distance and smiled softly.

"Expellliarmus!" I called out again. I had quickly turned to throw the spell and smiled when it hit. The wand flew into my hand and I turned and ran again. "You have no wand, give up!" I yelled out as I heard Lockhart continue pursuing me.

"I may not have a wand, little carrier, but I will not give up the chance to have you. When we have children, I'll drain the child of their magic to become more powerful so I can really do those deeds I've said I have done." I tensed as fear coursed through my veins. I turned quickly as the fear turned to rage.

"Stupefy!" I screamed. The spell barely missed as Lockhart dodged. "Stupefy! Stupefy! Stupefy." I smiled as the last spell hit Lockhart in the chest. I GRABBED Lockhart as he collapsed and flipped him hard to land on his back. I hear a rumbling and turned to see Norberta standing behind me. I froze while looking at her with shock.

I forgot to talk to Hagrid and meet Norberta.

"Hi, Norberta." I said. We stared at each other and Norberta walked closer. She gave a few sniffs before walking to Lockhart's stunned form and sniffed as well. Norberta then growled. "What's wrong, girl?" I asked kindly and kneeled down so we were eye level. Norberta walked over and nuzzled the top of my head. She walked behind me and suddenly slipped between my legs so I was on her back. I clung to her neck as she then spread her wings and took off into the sky towards Hagrid's Hut.

"Harry!" I turned to see Hagrid looking at me with shock from just a few meters from his hut. Norberta landed and I wobbly got off. "Are you alright, 'arry?" Hagrid asked. He looked between me and Norberta.

"I'm fine for the most part. Other tan almost being kidnaped by Professor Lockhart to rape me and drain my child or children's magic, suddenly riding a dragon and finding out that you own a dragon when you live in a wooden house." I deadpanned. Hagrid chuckled nervously as glanced between Norberta and me.

"I won 'im off a man last year. Said he didn't want 'im anymore." I nodded my head and patted the dragon on the head. I sighed sadly and shook my head.

"You know if someone found out you had a dragon, you could be sent to Azkaban, right?" I asked. Hagrid gave a sad smile and slowly nodded his head. He petted Norberta's scales soothingly.

"I know, 'arry. But she don't 'ave nowhere else to go." I pretended to think before smiling at Hagrid.

"Fred and George have a brother that works at a reserve! Charlie Weasley, isn't it?" I asked. Hagrid beamed and nodded before smiling sadly again at Norberta.