Fudge

Thursday – 4thof January – Hogwarts –8:10 AM

Dumbledore Fired as Headmaster of Hogwarts!

Just yesterday evening, it was reported by an anonymous person that Albus Dumbledore was fired as Headmaster of Hogwarts. One must wonder why Albus Dumbledore was fired and this Reporter has found out just why with the anonymous persons information.

It turns out Dumbledore has made the education system at Hogwarts get placed from third ranking to twenty-first best school magical world wide. Yes, readers, Hogwarts hasn't been number one school in all the magical world since around fifty years ago a bit before Dumbledore took over. Headmaster Dippet had Hogwarts shift from ranking one to ranking three. When Dumbledore took over, our third place spot was shifted down to twenty-one.

Our children have been losing their education because as soon as Dumbledore had taken over, he had taken numerous classes and clubs off the Hogwarts curriculum. Dumbledore had claimed the clubs didn't have any teachers watching them or were too dangerous.

Luckily, the Heirs of Hogwarts have set things straight and are going to have things ready by next year for our students. Not only will our Pure-bloods and Half-bloods be taken care of but so will the Muggle-bourns. There will be a class to help Muggle-bourns fit into our society that will require all Muggle-bourns to take it once they in-role at Hogwarts and a class for Pure-bloods to learn about the modern day Muggle things that are happening right now. The Half-bloods will be split up between who have and who haven't been raised in magical society, the ones who have been raised in Muggle society will be taking the Wizarding classes with the Muggle-bourns and the Half-bloods who have been raised with wizards will take the classes with the Pure-bloods to learn about Muggle society.

Are these changes going to be good for Hogwarts? Will Hogwarts ranking go up or down with these new changes that are coming?

This Reporter will tell you when she finds out.

Rita Skeeter.

End Article

I placed the Daily Prophet down and smirked slightly. I glanced up at the teachers table and saw a smug Lucius Malfoy talking with Severus. I rolled my eyes and glanced at the worried looking Michael. I scooted closer and Michael glanced at me and bit his lip.

"Do you need to talk to someone?" I asked softly. Michael looked unsure and bit his lip harder which caused it to start bleeding. I sighed and patted Michaels shoulder. "It's going to be alright, Terry will surely be back to normal by the end of the week." I said in a comforting tone. Michael gave a small smile before frowning again.

"What… what if he doesn't love me like… like I love him." My eyes widened at the declaration. "We had agreed to start dating by Christmas and, well, we have. I just don't want him to suddenly not feel that way because the potion was making him feel that way towards me." Michael said unsurely. I rubbed Michaels back in comfort.

"I'm sure he still loves you, I think he was only drugged to hate me. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about." I said and jumped when the doors to the Great Hall slammed open. I turned to see Fudge storming down the hall with the toad trailing behind him and two Aurors following behind them both. I rolled my eyes and watched as they stopped in front of Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius! What is the meaning of this?!" Fudge demanded harshly. The toad was smirking slightly from behind Fudge. Lucius just gave them a raised eyebrow.

"Whatever do you mean, Minister? I was just elected to be Headmaster by the Heirs of Hogwarts until one of the Heirs are old enough to take over as Headmaster or Headmistress." Lucius said with a blank face, not even letting a single emotion show. Fudge glared at Lucius and looked at the crowd of students questioningly.