Diagon Alley - Part 2

Wednesday – July 18th – Gringotts – 1991 – 4:07 PM

I looked round and headed to the nearest goblin but stopped when I locked eyes with Griphook and headed over to him instead. I stopped in front of him as Griphook then turned and started to lead me down the corridors and further into the Bank without a word until we were out of the crowds of people.

"The King has agreed to meet with you and discuss your situation and proposal." Griphook said as we stopped outside a huge pair of double doors that reached a giant level. I gulped and nodded as Griphook knocked on the giant doors before a bellowing voice called out.

"You may enter."

Griphook entered with me following behind him as I caught sight of the King Goblin, Ragnarok. He was scary with his huge sharp teeth, beady black eyes and wrinkly grey skin. The Goblin King wore clothes fit for a king with a golden crown on his head. Griphook and I stopped in front of him before Griphook bowed, I hesitantly bowed as well.

Am I supposed to bow?

"So you wish to acquire revenge on those who wronged you? And you wish the Goblins help to acquire that revenge?" The Goblin King asked as he looked at me with an intrigued look as he held a piece of parchment in his hand. I glanced at Griphook before turning back to the Goblin King.

"Yes. I need the help of the Goblins to extract my revenge on them." I talked clearly as the King looked at me before shaking his head and gave me a toothy smile.

"We cannot do what you have asked or all sorts of situations could happen because we get money for doing a wrong doing and we wouldn't be reliable or trusted with money to many of the Purebloods, Half-bloods and Muggle-bourns." The Goblin King said as I sighed softly and nodded my head in understanding. I opened my mouth to thank him for his time when the King interrupted me. "But," I closed my mouth quickly and looked up at the Goblin King with shock and curiosity. "We can double the interest up by each year. If they can't pay, we can start taking heirlooms, properties or force them to work until they pay off their depts in the mines to help build more vaults for future customers." The Goblin King said as he gave me an evil smile as I gave an evil smile in return.

"That is good as well. Did Griphook tell you which people to not put these charges on?" I asked with a quick glance to Griphook who nodded as the Goblin King nodded his head as well.

"Yes. Griphook told me who to not put these charges on and will not invade your privacy by asking why. Now, on to other business, you told Griphook that you would give us 25% of the interest fee's plus the amount that it would cost to do this. Is that correct?" The Goblin King asked as I nodded my head with a small smile on my face.

"Yes. You guys can have 25% of the interest fees plus whatever amount it costs to get this done. I just want my money back and them to be punished for what they have done to-." I froze as I watched the Goblin King raise an eyebrow before motioning me to continue on with what I was saying.

I couldn't let them find out, not until I knew for sure I could trust them!

"… To my vaults." I said as I watched him with an unsure look in my eyes as the Goblin King nodded his head, curiosity and disbelief in his eyes as he looked at me.

He didn't believe me. Fuck.

"We understand. When we put the charges to the Weasley's, we will exclude the two oldest, the twins and the father. We will also exclude the Granger parents and only charge their daughter with theft that she will have to pay back through work as long as she is in the wizarding world. The daughter of the Grangers can be dealt with easily enough but the Weasley's are another matter. We can't just put aside money for those particular Weasly's and punish the rest," I looked down as the Goblin King said this.