Hogwarts Sorting

Sunday – September 1st – Hogwarts – 1991 – 8:35 PM

I smiled widely as I exited the train and watched the older students go into carriages that were led by the Thestrals.

"First Years! First Years by the Lake!" I followed the voice of Hagrid and approached the lake. I saw Draco and his group of friends walking towards the boats and Hagrid. I went to walk over when two pairs of arms grabbed me and spun me around. I looked up to see the Weasley Twins smiling at me.

"We'll see you…" Fred began as I smiled at them.

"At Hogwarts Harry!" George finished as they patted me on the head. I blushed slightly and nodded.

"Yeah. I'll have to meet up with you soon." I said as I waved and turned to the boats before looking at them as they went to turn and leave for the carriages. "Especially if you want to see all the Marauder stuff." I continued before turning away and walking to the boats. I heard the twins laugh and walk towards the carriages to probably meet up with their friend Lee. I looked around and saw Draco walking towards me. I waved and walked towards him with a small smile. Draco smiled back as we started walking towards the boats and his friends.

"We'll be taking the boat with Crabbe and Goyle. They have to stay around me due to their fathers owing my father." I nodded as we made it to Draco's friends. They all watched me with wearily eyes as they observed me, I did the same as I watched their movements and took in their appearances. There is four girls and four boys including Draco. One of the female with blond hair and an icy expression put her hand out towards me with a small, coldish smile.

"I'm Daphne Greengrass, Pure-blood and heir to the Ancient and Nobel House of Greengrass Family. Pleased to meet you Harry Potter." I smiled a small smile in return as I shook her hand and replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Daphne Greengrass. I am Harry Potter, Half-blood and Heir to the Ancient and Nobel House of Potter and Black family." The other Slytherin's eyes widened as Daphne widened her eyes slightly before regaining her original icy expression.

"It's an honour to be meeting the heir to two Pure-blood families. I hope we can be cooperative to each other in the future." I smirked slightly and nodded as Draco and the others watched with a blank expression.

"Yes. I hope we can but, I also hope we can be friends during our school years." I said as Daphne paused slightly before nodding her head in agreement and stood back as another girl stepped forward. This girl was completely different to Daphne's personality. She had slightly messy brown hair and hazel eyes, she had a bit of a puggy face and a greedy look in her eyes that made me think of Vernon when he found out I had a lot of money before I quietened him down.

I'm not going to like her.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson, Pure-blood and Heir to the Nobel house of Parkinson. It's an honour to meet you Harry Potter." Pansy blinked at me repeatedly. I just raised an eyebrow and replied with a bit of confusion.

"Yes… It's a pleasure to meet you as well Pansy Parkinson." I said before pausing for a moment before continuing. "Not to be rude or anything but, why are you blinking so much at me?" I said as the other Slytherin's snickered at Parkinson as Pansy blushed bright red in embarrassment.

"O-oh, no reason." Pansy quickly said before standing back as another girl stepped forward. She had long brown hair that was a bit frizzy with blue eyes. She held out her hand, unlike Parkinson who didn't hold out her hand.

"I'm Millicent Blustrode, Half-blood and Heir to the Nobel house of Blustrode. It's a pleasure to meet you." I nodded and shook Millicent's hand as I replied.