The final prank of the year

Wednesday – 17th of February – Great Hall – 8:15PM

Harry Pov

I smiled at Terry and Michael as we ate from our plates in front of us. I turned to look at the two before looking at the others. I sighed and went back to eating as I thought on the matter.

They had been acting strangely and had been keeping me busy with getting me to hang out with Fred, George and Draco or with just one of them. They constantly kept me busy as they worked on something or rather.

"Well, Harry. Here's some revenge on those three. Enjoy the show." Terry and Michael said as they smirked at me. I frowned and looked at them with confusion until I heard a shriek from Tracey.

I turned and my eyes widened as she appeared to have different colored spots that decorated her skin. Blue, pink, red, green and many more. I stifled a laugh as another scream was heard at the Slytherin table. I turned and my eyes widened as I watched Pansy run towards the Great Hall doors with snakes as hair.

"SPIDERS!" I turned and my eyes widened as I watched Ron start running around and whacking himself to get rid of the spiders on him. Lots of people laughed and I snickered as I watched Pansey finally run out of the Great Hall and Tracey glare at me before running out as well. Ron passed out from fear as the spiders didn't move an inch.

"WOW!" Yelled one of the first years at Gryffindor as he and many others looked at the staff table. There were al getting labels above their head. It started from Severus getting labeled with 'Dungun Bat', McGonagall getting labeled with 'Kitty Cat' and other the like. Dumbledore went bright red as his label appeared as 'Albus Dumb Door'. I snickered and my eyes widened as students started getting labeled as well.

There were laughs as the Slytherin's started going first. I gave a laugh as Draco's appeared with 'Slytherin's King', Daphne appeared as 'Slytherin's Ice Princess', Blaise appearing as 'Slytherin's Second in Command' and Pansy appearing as 'Slytherin's Bitch'.

The Gryffindor's went next as I laughed again at the twins, Neville and Ron's labels with Fred and George appearing as 'Prankster 1 and Prankster 2', Neville appearing as 'Gryffindor's secret Weapon' and Ron appearing as 'Ass'.

I smiled as the Hufflepuff table went next. I watched as the first years started getting labels and laughed as Terry and Michael were labeled. Terry was labeled as 'The Fearsome Ravenclaw' and Michael appeared as 'Silent but Deadly'. I heard a few giggles and frowned in confusion as I noticed a few people blushing and giggling at me. I looked up and blushed softly as what was read.

'Property of DM, FW & GW'

I sighed and hid my face as Terry and Michael gave me a pat on the back as they laughed at my embarrassment. I listened to the laughs of the students as they laughed at their own and at other people's labels. I sighed again as I forced myself to sit up and continue eating. I glanced a Draco, Fred and George as they laughed. They looked at me and I quickly looked away as I blushed. Terry and Michael elbowed me slightly as I gave them a glare. They just smirked at me as I ignored them and continued eating.

"Settle down children. We'll find the culprit or culprits and have the labels reversed. Please continue eating." Dumbledore called out as McGonagall and Flitwick went and gathered Ron and Tracey while Severus left the Great Hall to find Pansy. The labels stayed on until dinner was officially over, they disappeared once you left the Great Hall. I gave a gently punch on Terry and Michaels shoulders with a small smile once we exited the Great Hall.

"We got you good, didn't we?" Terry said as I gave a small laugh. I sighed and nodded my head when I felt two hands ruffle my hair.

"Hey." I said as I turned around to see Fred and George with large smirks on their faces. Draco started walking over from where the Slytherin's were slowly leaving the Great Hall. I sighed and yawned as Draco finally make his way over with a small smirk of his own.