Gringotts Again!

Thursday – July 19th – Gringotts – 1991 – 7:34 AM

I opened my eyes sleepily as I yawned softly. I then sat up and noticed my snake still sleeping around my wrist and Hedwig staring at me intently. I smiled and got up, grabbing the letter addressed to Professor McGonagall, and tied it to Hedwig's leg before opening the window to my room. I turned to Hedwig, who was getting ready to take off, and gave her a stern look and put on some gloves to grab two mice.

"You make sure to take your time to get there and have a rest when you need it." I said as I fed her the tow mice. I took of the gloves and popped it next to the cage as I then went back to Hedwig and stroked her feathery head softly. Hedwig gave me a hoot with a look of, 'Do you think I'm that dumb' before flying out the window, I chuckled and shut the window before turning to the snake and sighed. I can't just keep calling him 'my snake', I need a name. I then started to make a list of names in my head as I stared at the snake.

King

Jormungand

Ophion

Apep

Apophis

Hebi

Ryu

Cecil

Askook

I sighed softly, I didn't even know what to call him. I'll have to ask him later. I smiled and put the gloves back on and grabbed a baby mice before walking over to the snake. The snake woke up as I moved closer. It almost seemed to perk up at the sight of the baby mice. I fed the snake the baby mouse before sighing.

"I'll be leaving for a bit. While I'm gone, try think of a name you want to call yourself or just leave it to me. I'm sure a name will come to us when we have the chance." I said in parseltongue. The snake gave a hiss as it replied.

"Yes Master." The snake said as he curled back around the heating rock. I smiled and grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe and went or a shower.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Thursday – July 19th – Gringotts – 1991 – 7:57 AM

I sighed as I then went down stairs and looked at Aunt Petunia who was making a breakfast that consisted of Bacon, eggs, vegies and scrambled eggs. I sat down and waited at the table as Petunia finished making the scrambled eggs and started placing them on the table as she had already set the table.

"Boys! Breakfast!" I watched, like the day before, as Vernon and Dudley come sluggishly down the stairs and took their places at the table. Petunia was about to signal us to start eating when I spoke.

"Thank you for breakfast Aunt Petunia." I said as I glanced at her. Petunia gave me a smile as she then signalled us to start eating. I gave myself three slices of bacon, four spoons of scrambled eggs, two eggs and a large portion of vegetables. Petunia seemed to follow my lead as Vernon and Dudley took a different root at they had seven or eight slices of bacon, more than scoops of scrambled eggs, three eggs and no vegies. I shook my head softly. I started to finish my breakfast in the comfortable silence when Petunia stopped it with a question directed towards me.

"What are you doing today Harry?" I looked to Petunia and gave her a small smile as Vernon and Dudley started to listen in as they continued eating the best they could.

"I'm going back to Gringotts today due to looking over some items that Albus Dumbledore took out, some businesses that he sold off to other people. I'm seeing if I can get some of them back, Griphook said I could get some of my companies back but some I couldn't. I'm going to see if I can get some good ones back and start investing in some new businesses." I said before continuing. "And when I get back, I will be looking through my trunk and start my studying for Hogwarts" I said as I then finished my breakfast and stood up and washed my dish. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the rock that Griphook had given me earlier and gave a nod to the snake before speaking. "Green eyes with Gold." I said as another spinning sensation took over me, I felt sick and stayed still for a moment when I reached he destination inside the vault. There was a familiar chuckle and I looked up to see Fleamont watching me with warm eyes, well as well as a portrait can have warm eyes, and sighed softly.