Friends and Enemies

Saturday – 12th of July – Grimmauld Place– 10:15 AM

I almost started jumping around the house as I realized it would only be fifteen more minutes until some of my friends arrived. I had practiced multiple spells, much to Remus and Sirius's dismay and glee, and had mastered a lot of spells. I had gotten almost all third year spells and completed and mastered. Just a few more spells and I'd start practicing fourth year spells and get them remastered.

"Harry." I turned to see Remus watching me with amusement. Sirius was snickering at me. I gave them a glare before turning back to going between staring at the clock, fireplace and reading my book on Ancient Ruins that Sirius had in the black library.

Sirius said I could borrow any books from their as long as it wasn't dark.

"That's more like it, Harry! Act like a kid!" Sirius said as he suddenly dragged me into a bear hug and dragged me to the floor. I yelped and dropped my book that went flying across the room into Remus's outstretched hand and wand. I glared at them as Sirius then changed into Snuffles and began licking me across the face.

"SIRIUS! Get off of me, you dog!" I yelled as Sirius just barked at me and then turned back into Sirius. "Let me up." I said sternly as I glared at Sirius. Sirius just smiled at me and kissed my forehead and just hugged me to his chest. I huffed as Remus just chuckled in amusement.

"Don't forget to tickle him and embarrass him in front of his friends, Padfoot. Don't want Harry to miss out on all the childhood experiences." Remus said jokingly. I gulped as Sirius pulled back and looked at me with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Good idea, Moony. Let's see where you're ticklish the most, pup." Sirius said menacingly as he started tickling my ribs. I immediately began laughing as Remus just laughed and walked out of the room with a smug grin on his face.

"I'll, ha-ha, get you, ha-ha, b-back, ha-ha-ha, for this, ha-ha, Remus!" I yelled out as Remus disappeared from view. Sirius just smirked at me as he tickled me even more as he said something about me having 'enough energy to talk then I needed to laugh more'.

I laughed for what felt like ages as Sirius changes from my ribs to my underarms to my feet to my neck. Sirius got to my stomach and was tickling like crazy when the flew flared up. Sirius didn't look over as Draco appeared from the fireplace. Draco stared at us for a moment as I struggled in Sirius's hold in laughter.

"Dra-Dra-Draco!" I managed to get out as Sirius continued to ignore Draco and tickle me with a large grin on his face. "H-help me!" I called out as Fred and George appeared next out of the fireplace. They both stared at me for a moment before pulling Draco out of the way of the fireplace for incoming guests. Draco, Fred and George then proceeded to watch me being tickle attacked by Sirius for a minute before Remus came back in.

"That's enough, Sirius. Harry won't be able to breathe if you keep tickling him." Remus said as Sirius pouted. Sirius then stopped as I sagged into the ground while taking in gasping to catch my breath.

"EEP!" I cried out as I felt someone grab me sides to pick me up. I jumped back and gave a laugh as I rolled away. I blinked at Sirius as Sirius blinked back at me. The room remained silent before everyone but me started snickering.

Assholes.

"You eeped." Sirius said as he then walked over and picked me up bridal style. I glared at Sirius as Sirius placed me on a chair. A glass of water appeared before me and I happily sipped at it. Draco, Fred and George sat down on a four couched seat as Neville then came through the fireplace with a smile.

"Hey, everyone!" Neville said as he sat down next to Fred who was on the right of Draco. George was on Draco's left.

"Hey." Fred and George said as they waved at Neville. Draco smiled and waved as he greeted Neville a bit more formally. I sighed as I ignored them with a pout on my face.