Changing Hogwarts

Wednesday – 3rdof January – Hogwarts – 8:12 AM

"So you're saying my friend Neville has been petrified?" I asked Professor Flitwick slowly. Professor Flitwick nodded his head slowly. "And you're saying that my boyfriend's Draco, Fred and George were also petrified?" I asked again slowly. Professor Flitwick nodded his head again.

"We found them this morning on the seventh floor. We don't know what happened to them." Professor Flitwick said nervously. I slowly nodded my head and walked away from Professor Flitwick and towards the stairs.

Time to find me a Diary and return it to Tommy-boy.

"Mister Potter! Where are you going?" Professor Flitwick called out. I turned and smiled sweetly.

"I'm going to visit my boyfriends and Neville. I'll possibly go grab Luna if she is not already there." I then turned and walked off silently. "I walked into the infirmary and went straight to my three boyfriends sides. "I'm sorry I couldn't prevent this but I'll make sure by time you wake up, I'll get Ginny and the others out of the way." I whispered a promise that I would make sure was done. I turned and walked to out of the infirmary as Luna rushed in to see Neville. I nodded to her and she nodded back.

I silently walked to the entrance of the Chamber of Secrets. I jumped down and saw Ginny talking to Jörmungandr. She turned quickly and I stared into glowing red orbs. We watched each other in silence before the possessed Ginny finally spoke first.

"I didn't expect to be discovered this soon. I've only been petrifying people with Jörmungandr for a day." Possessed Ginny spoke with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and summoned the diary wandlessly. "Now, now, Harry. We don't need to come to this." Possessed Ginny said nervously.

"How about we make a deal. You return to your diary, I send you to Voldemort so he can place you somewhere safe and I won't destroy this diary." I spoke calmly. Possessed Ginny raised an eyebrow at me.

"From what Ginny has wrote to me, I would think that you would be more Gryffindor that Slytherin." I smirked at the possessed Ginny. "It's why I decided to petrify those three boys, especially after she told me that you three were dating and that she wanted them dead." Possessed Ginny continued.

"Try Ravenclaw that was supposed to be in Slytherin." I said. Possessed Ginny slowly nodded her head and sighed.

"So the original Voldemort is still alive?" Possessed Ginny asked.

"Yes. He has regained his body and his looks. He is gathering all his Horcruxes to keep them safe in secure locations until he takes over Britain. I will send you to him by my white phoenix." Possessed Ginny slowly nodded her head and closed her eyes. Ginny dropped to the ground with a thump and I walked over to the unconscious girl with cold eyes. "I should just kill you and get it over with. You have caused so many problems for me, your family and everyone around you in this life and the one before." I watched Ginny breathe in and out evenly.

"I could always eat her for you. I'll wait until she's awake and then swallow her whole. Shell die a painful death in my stomach." Jörmungandr hissed to me. I slowly nodded and waved my hand. Ginny's robe and clothes underneath disappeared. I summoned her wand and snapped it in my hand.

"Their. Now she can't try get out once you swallow her whole." I turned and walked out of the Chamber of Secrets and up to Ravenclaw tower. I silently walked over to my bed and spelled the blinds shut so Terry couldn't get in and placed a silencing charm around my bed as well. "Hedwig." I whispered. Hedwig appeared in a flash of flames in front of me. "I need you to flash this over to Voldy and return to whatever you were doing before I called you." I said and passed the book over to Hedwig. Hedwig said nothing and disappeared in the same fashion she appeared in.