❊The rumourmill that works harder than the upper class❊

Once more, word of your ventures spreads like wildfire

Once more, word of your ventures spreads like wildfire. For some reason, you are present in everyone's conversations until they all know of your current living situation. No one understands why you reside in the Uchiha's main branch and no one dares to ask.

Madara is far too intimidating to be pressed for questions, and the employees of the manor (what few there are) have been ordered to remain silent on your pregnancy until it is too apparent to hide. In the meantime, you begin some shinobi lessons with today being no different.

As you stand in the Uchiha training ground, you continue punching the soft mat wrapped around a tree. Your muscles beg for relief after each jab, your knuckles aching with soreness. In the morning, your body will be tested to some limits, and in the afternoon, you engage in chakra manipulation. Nothing too rigorous but enough to strengthen the basics.

"That's it." Toneri instructs from afar, "Really put all your power into each extension. Your form is perfect so ingrain that into your stature."

You don't respond as your lungs greedily intake every gulp of oxygen. Sweat accumulates around your body and cascades gently down. The sun blares its rays to a painful degree. Yet once more an Autumn breeze wafts through the air and provides some comfort.

Another hour passes until your arms can no longer move. "Ahhh, I doubt I can do anything else today," you whine between pants.

Toneri chuckles and motions for you to sit on a stone bench nearby. Once seated, you fan yourself with your hands which does nothing for your state. He hands you a container of water and you take it instantly, hydrating yourself until there is nothing left.

"[F.Name]," someone calls out.

Your eyes wander around until they land on a familiar person. "Oh, Fugaku-san," you pause your fanning and stand, "how are you?"

He nods his head at Toneri while responding. "I'm fine, but what is this of you staying with the Clan Leader?"

Your legs wobble and he helps you back onto the bench. "S-Sorry about that. It's been a long day... And I--" You stare at Toneri and silently plead for help.

He notices it. "She is... the Clan Leader's new disciple," Toneri announces with a blank expression.

Fugaku's eyes widen a considerable degree. "How is that possible? You aren't even a Genin, and the Clan Leader doesn't take any underlings."

You direct a deadpan stare at Toneri for a brief moment. "Well... Madara-sama took pity on me and I asked him to teach me."

"But that doesn't explain why you stay with him?"

You gulp and scurry for an explanation. "There is... Um... Kindness in his heart. See, my family disowned me and my apartment uh... flooded recently. I have no money and was already training with him, and so he offered me a place to stay."