❂In my dream, my conscious❂

Trigger warning: dubious breeding consent (is that a trigger? i just wanna be safe)

[x]

...cries in guilt

You continue to stare. Night drapes the sky with a blue tint of darkness, but the crimson continues its fierce monopoly. The color palette draws oddity into your mind, but what brings even more wondrous curiosity is the man who shares your bedroom.

Tobirama glances through the letters on the dresser, scanning each one before he retires for bed. You watch him, eyes wide with amazement. He wears a simple blue yukata to bed that allows a view of his muscled chest. Without any gear on, he appears uncharacteristically vulnerable.

"Is there something the matter?" he asks without sparing you a glance as he finishes inspecting the last letter.

"Are you to read all my correspondence?"

Tobirama pauses then gazes at you. "You know that I do this for your safety."

You cannot comprehend why. "Do many want a Hokage's wife dead?"

"You certainly have been behaving peculiarly. You are aware as to why I do this," Tobirama sighs. "That ex-husband of yours has created too many enemies that it is difficult to maintain relations."

You only remember Tomoha being your ex-husband, which brings a bit of clarity but not enough to warrant his paranoia. "Okay."

He places the bulk of letters into a drawer and travels over to your shared futon. His eyes watch you carefully as if you are some foreign alien that stirs his suspicion. His hand raises to cup your cheek, and his thumb brushes the supple skin beneath.

"But I will protect you from all," Tobirama states, "as I've said in our vows to one another. I won't allow anyone to target my wife."

"Tobirama," you utter his name gently, your heart moving to the sound of his adoration.

He spots your keen interest in his lips and swoops down to kiss you. At first, they are sensual and loving, reminding your heart of his devotion to you. His emotions are overbearing that they drown you deep into his love.

Your jaw slackens to allow him access to your mouth, and it calls for his frenzied tongue. It explores and tastes while his hands pick apart your clothes and wrestle for any bare skin. They grope the soft plumpness of your breasts before his fingers pinch your nipples. His tongue makes you sensitive to his ministrations that any toucs feels like fire crawling on your skin.

As he rolls your nipples, you feel your panties grow warm with desire. You love his assault on your senses and moan into his mouth, "Tobi-- Tobiramaaa~"

"Yes, my wife," he murmurs against your lips. "What is it you want from me?"

Your hooded gaze meets his, and a coyness graces your expression, driving him wild. He takes your mouth into his possession again as he drinks your whimpers. His fingers do not leave your pebbling nipples, and they begin to sting from his aggression.