❆An anger immeasurable❆

Danzo does his best to evade, his footwork light and quick

Danzo does his best to evade, his footwork light and quick. The ground beneath him rumbles as it breaks apart with each attack from Suiten. At times, their blades would connect and create large explosions upon impact.

Any time you found an exit plan or his attention diverted, you'd attempt an escape, but each time was thwarted by him. All the guards stationed for the carriage have already succumbed to their injuries while villagers escape from the ensuing catastrophe.

You remain rooted to your current spot, near a tree that won't budge from their clashing. The cold bark is your tether to the ground, and you hold onto it with your dear life. Your heart hammers as you watch their fight closely, debating when and if you need to depart for another area in hopes of a temporary safety.

In the midst of their large explosion, Suiten closes the gap and swipes at Danzo with his axe. With the close proximity, Danzo performs some signs before tensing his expression. It stills Suiten for a brief moment, allowing Danzo to land a blow onto him. He tries for a more vital point, but Suiten shakes off the illusion and uses his axe to pivot him farther away.

When he lands, he smirks with arrogance. "What a weak genjutsu."

"It was enough to slice you," Danzo rebuffs.

Suiten spits on the floor as the comment wipes the smirk off his lips. "You Konoha shinobi are so feeble and sheltered."

Danzo doesn't bite the taunt and continues to watch for an opening. With each clash, he tries to push the assailant farther and farther away from you. The ploy works at first, securing you breathing room from the tremors.

But upon viewing your burrowed safety by the tree, Suiten notices Danzo's intent and grins. "Pregnant women especially. They are the easiest targets!" With that, he begins to circle the hammer around, lassoing it until it forms its own source of power. More and more it spins until he propels it up in the air and jumps along with it.

His body flies high into the sky. Your eyes can't help but follow, gazing with fear as he drifts higher and higher. A morbid suspicion rises from his actions, and you spot Danzo hunker down to riposte. When he descends, Danzo forms signs and releases bullets of air at Suiten. Some connect with his arms and abdomen but it doesn't deter the speed in which he returns to the ground.

Both you and Danzo deduce the intention behind the force. Danzo turns to gaze at you, fear laced in his features as he rushes for you. Meanwhile, you're running to escape the impact zone as your tree will do little for your safety. However, Suiten's speed is far too great to outrun.

You hear the axe connect with the earth and your arms cover yourself for the impact. Danzo tries to perform signs to counter the impending doom, but it won't be enough to negate it entirely. The sound of the hammer clinking with the axe is but a small noise but announces your grim fate.

The ground rips to shreds as the explosion blows apart all in its path. Your body tenses as you await the impact while your ears ring from the noise. Your heart drowns in agony and remorse.