✴Learn to love in a healthy manner!✴

"Isn't that too much food?"—Madara asks in reference to a slice of apple that is the size of his finger

"Isn't that too much food?"Madara asks in reference to a slice of apple that is the size of his finger.

"Isn't that too sharp?"Madara asks as he glares down a plastic fork that has rubber teeth.

"Aren't you carrying her too lightly?"Madara questions you as you hold your daughter on your lap with you arms securing her close to your abdomen.

"Isn't she staying too far from us?"Madara questions at night while faintly hearing the sound of Yurina crying from the other room... despite you trying to provide him an oral experience.

"Where is Mozuka to clean her?"Madara hisses the moment a crumb appears on Yurina's lips.

"Where were you? She's been calling for you."Madara exasperates his annoyance as he hands you a sobbing Yurina, hoping for you to quell her in ways he cannot.

Suffice to say, you are going insane. Yurina has safely made it to two years old, rendering her a ball of adventurous energy. Though vigilant, you do allow her room to breathe as she explores her likes and dislikes. If she runs too fast, she will fall. If she eats sloppy, she will be dirty. If she says something rude, she will be instantly corrected.

None of this appeases Madara. He prefers a constant caution surrounding Yurina at all times. He would rather prevent Yurina from discovering her own lessons and teach her himself. He wants to grab her before she falls; he wants to provide her the fork before she makes a mess; he wants to stop her from expressing her honesty.

The two parental approaches clash at least twenty times a day, and you've had enough. "Mozuka," you call out your daughter's attendant, "bring Yurina to her room and keep her company. I must speak to my husband."

Madara, who was in the midst of feeding her, gives you an odd stare. When he spots the steaming anger from your smile, he realizes the nature of the conversation. "She has yet to finish--"

"Now."

Mozuka hesitantly scoops the babe from his lap, though she fears for her life under Madara's glare. If he truly was against the idea, he would have spoken harshly to let Yurina go, but he remains still as per his wife's orders.

The second they depart, you stand and waltz over to give him your hand. He rises and takes it. "What is it?"

"Let's take a walk."

"And leave her--"

"Madara. I am nearly about to escape this land with Yurina and without you."

He will not counter how the idea is near impossible. No shinobi can elude him, much less you. His attention is solely on the both of you, and he will follow you to the ends of the earth... but for you to state such a thing means that you have reached a breaking point as you would never want to discard him.