⍟Yurina's Story: To know power⍟

A/N: Here comes Yurina!! I hope you guys accept her mistakes and how she fumbles along the way

A/N: Here comes Yurina!! I hope you guys accept her mistakes and how she fumbles along the way. But this is the reader's child and you know that the reader will never allow her to fall to darkness. It's been one of the most... difficult arcs to write because we are now in the lenses of a child who does not have an advanced view on life like Kakashi. It's also tough to figure out how to keep people in character, especially Madara, when it comes to having a child. Also I want to add, this picture is kinda the vibe I'm going for. I can't draw, none of these photos belong to me. (side note: Yurina takes whatever skin tone you have, the rest is more Madara's attributes)

Another thing: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING!!! I noticed when I posted Kakashi's last chapter that the book was #1 in reader inserts over 32.8k stories. EXCUSE ME?? HUH? WHAT? You all thirsty for a villain daddy story that has smut >w>;; JK JK... BUT AM I WRONG?

[x]

Since the beginning, my father told me that my eyes are special, that I am special, and that I am to be the most powerful ninja. He never said it with warmth. He spoke in a way that promised doom should his expectations not be met.

Since the beginning, my mother told me that I am unique, that I am loved, and that I am a blessing to her and father. She said it with boundless love. She spoke in a way that promised happiness no matter what I do in life.

The conflict in their statements created a foundation of confusion. Who am I? Who am I to be? Where do I see myself in this life they created or me?

[-Spring-]
[Age: 4]

"It's time for school, Lady Yurina."

The soft tap on the door stirs the girl awake, and she rises from her futon. The crust around her eyes begs for relief. Her small hands rub and brush the nuisance until she can fully open her eyes, her gaze still groggy from the sleep.

Her mind slowly comes to life, and when she recalls the day's events, she flies out of bed and begins readying herself with the help of her personal maid, Mozuka. The petite woman was assigned to her a few days ago as she is to begin her life in the path of a noble lady. It was a long explanation from her mother, about how employees of the house had to be properly utilized but also respected. Far too much to remember but the bottom line that Yurina grasped from it was that she must treat Mozuka well.

It's a large responsibility for a girl that touches four years of age. There have been many pushes to maturity due to her family, but the main one begins today. Her first day of shinobi school. She has been attending lessons since she was two years old due to her parents wanting her to begin the school year with her cousin. It was difficult to say the least, and you placed many efforts in aiding her schooling and hiring tutors to keep her at pace with the rest of those children older than her.