❊Is white hair a fashion?❊

To be given an opportunity to fight back the Umemoto's way of life renders you with much to think on

To be given an opportunity to fight back the Umemoto's way of life renders you with much to think on. It is something that needs to be done delicately. Although they were once your family, you must not treat them as so. For the sake of those who will be sold, for the sake of those who will lose their freedom... and for your sake.

Today you travel to the Hokage's building in a kimono that matches the deep reds of August. Your appearance is not too overdone but enough to show that you still have pride as a noble.

Madara had already gone ahead as counsel to the First Hokage, and thanks to the influence of him and Hashirama, you visit the second Senju brother on a business visit. His office is a few doors down from the Hokage's office yet it is a place most frequented in the building. The hallway is littered with many shinobi, all of whom stare at you with a lack of recognition. You wear no headgear nor any sort of shinobi attire. You are just a civilian passing through to get to Tobirama's office.

You knock on the door twice and he immediately calls for you to enter. Your eyes hesitantly glance at the man who guards the door, who nods his head for you to adhere to his boss' command. You recognize him from the Sarutobi clan but his name escapes you.

Once inside, the door closes behind you and you step forward. You immediately judge his features and compare them to his brother. His whole demeanor and appearance opposes that of the first Hokage, but there is this strong will that mirrors his.

"Good afternoon, Senju-sama," you state.

He does not look up to greet your view, but his voice cuts through with clarity. "You may call me Tobirama."

You cannot fathom such a privilege but attempt to placate his request. "Of course."

A moment of silence falls onto the two of you. You assume him to be busy finishing up some work and respect it, keeping any straying words to yourself. The clock ticks away at your nerves, tick, tick, tick, until finally he sets his pen down.

His stare finally meets yours, and you redden under his stern gaze. He reclines in his chair, never faltering in posture, and speaks, "I hear you have evidence of the Umemoto clan's dealings."

"I do."

He extends his arm for you to sit, and you take the middle chair. "Is this evidence sufficient enough to conform them to the Konoha standard?"

"It's my marriage contract."

He arches an eyebrow, forcing you to bring it out and hand it to him. Once received, he begins to read intently, leaving no details unseen. Notes are scribbled down during the long five minutes of analyzing. You take the chance to gaze at the man some more yet his shinobi skills sense your stare and he does not appreciate it.

"What?" he growls from his rumination.

It breaks your stupor and you blink a few times. "Hm?"

"You're staring."