❀A surprise in the night❀

A/N: Smut Monday! Probably the last one for the year since the rest of the chapters is fluff or drama

A/N: Smut Monday! Probably the last one for the year since the rest of the chapters is fluff or drama. Just Madara proving he the best husband for the reader -w-

[x]

Too enthralled by the scene before her, Akane forgets her meal as she watches you and Madara banter amongst each other during dinner. Her chopsticks remain in the air, waiting to pick at the food. Her stomach growls, pining for sustenance.

"They said that with that substantial amount of funds, they can create an annex to the school and hire more teachers," you chatter as you hold your cheeks. "I can already imagine you being the most handsome teacher there, Madara."

"They won't even allow me to teach the younglings in my clan," he responds. 

You let out a sound of discontent. "That won't do! Konoha would be missing out on a very popular teacher."

"Popular is too strong a word."

"The handsomest and most powerful!" you correct yourself with a grin.

Madara smirks at the compliments you shower him with. He takes a bite of his food, chews on it, and hums out a comment, "It is rude to stare."

It's obvious he speaks to Akane, who finally realizes her stony state. "Ah! I'm sorry!" She gobbles down a few scoops of rice before speaking again, "Ish everything fwine now between you shwo?"

You laugh at her attempt to sound normal despite the overabundance of rice in her mouth. "Yes. We've made up and have agreed to marry soon."

The color in your sister's face drains. "What... a miracle."

"In the meantime, we will call each other as so and I hope you do as well." Your smile widens, "You can even call him older brother now."

Akane glances over at Madara, who also stares her down menacingly. The threat in his eyes dares her to attempt uttering the title, and for fear of her life, she rejects the statement lightly. "H-How about we start with names first? Like Madara-sama."

"That's too formal," you pout. 

"I think for my sanity, we should start there," Akane sighs.

[x]

Upon returning to your shared room, you begin to dress for the night. You do not notice that a new item has been placed within the room, but Madara does. He walks over to the wooden box and reads the card over it. His expression softens when he realizes the contents of it. 

"[F.Name]." He grabs hold of the box and travels to your side onto the futon. 

"Hmm?" 

You're near done readying yourself for bed as you allow your hair to fall from its enclosure. A mental note arises at the weight of your locks as you need to trim a good bit of it before the baby arrives.