✴The founders are her uncles✴

A/N: Just a reminder, next week is the last week before another break

A/N: Just a reminder, next week is the last week before another break. Then we will return with the last arc and all I can say is strap in... 

Also, I originally was not gonna make this chapter into a full blown smut, just implied... but then I realized I can do something even worse than the last smut chapter. We will now experience very shameful smut and we will never return. Viewer discretion advised BEYOND BELIEF... Heaven ain't letting me in u_u... now I go on vacation c: 

[x]

"So let me get this straight," Tobirama says as he directs his annoyance over the stack of papers on his desk. "You want to look at your plot of land that is hours away and meet with the new Head Feudal Lord at that estate."

"Yes, they sent me a letter not too long ago." You hand him the invitation you received two weeks ago. The new Head Feudal Lord, who is the youngest nephew of Hien, deigned it appropriate to write to you. You were actually to marry him per Hien's offer if your reunion with Tomoha was not suitable. The boy is only twenty years old, but somehow was able to wrangle the title as leader over the entire family.

In the letter, he apologized for the tyrannical behavior of his uncle as well as promised to hand what is owed to you as the widow of Tomoha. However, he wants to meet you at least once to sign off on the land and implores you to bring your husband for the sake of all those involved.

Tobirama reads it with a stern expression. "So you would like permission to leave?"

"Yes..." you answer but halt as you feel anger steaming from Madara. "It's for a week."

"And what of your child?"

Your smile widens as a certain nervousness infects your expression. He detects this and feels an ominous wind breeze past him. "Well, I don't feel safe bringing Yurina along, and I was thinking--"

"Please do not mention..."

"--That maybe you and Hashirama can look after her. As well as Mito?" you request with a small voice.

"Where is Sakumo?"

"He's on a mission and won't be back for another three days. It was impromptu, and I cannot wait any longer on him," you explain. "I believe the safest place for her is with you both."

"You have a sister as well."

You heave out a longer sigh, "I know, but she isn't a shinobi. Please, Lord Second. It would give me a great peace of mind if I knew that Yurina was cared for by her Senju uncles."

The way you phrase it puts an ever deeper frown on Madara's lips. It doesn't help that Tobriama feels the same amount of disgust as him, but your pleading gaze does soften some of it. A part of him wants to question if you are confident in placing this much trust in him. Yet his mind cannot break the restraint he's placed on himself to impede personal boundaries.