❀A coup❀

A breeze touches your face then a wave of heat, stirring you to a conscious state

A breeze touches your face then a wave of heat, stirring you to a conscious state. You awaken to unfamiliar sights. Not too long ago, you were speaking to Toneri inside the Naka Shrine. Now, you are tied to a tree, surrounded by a swarm of Uchiha and Umemoto shinobi, who stare at you with morbid intentions. They are dressed to inflict havoc which you can only assume it pertains to the revolt.

As blurry as your sights are, you begin to recognize the faces around you. Many members of your clan stare at you with indignation, as if you killed their family. The Uchiha glare at you with distaste. However, what truly beckons your attention is the face of Toneri, your father, and Saitama.

"F-Father?"

He says nothing in response as a cold sheen of indifference covers his expression. His hard stare worries you in what he plans. You know that he acts under the command of your mother with her purpose becoming clearer by the second.

"I told you not to meddle." Saitama steps forward. From how the rest beckon to his movements, you can tell he is the leader of this militia.

"I didn't meddle," you lie.

He grabs a good chunk of your hair and yanks it with force. You yelp from the pain as he grips it painfully tight. "I know you are lying. You tried to sway Fugaku."

At the mention of your friend, your eyes scan the occupants before you. Thankfully, neither Kagami, Mikoto, nor Fugaku attend. In actuality, there are mostly Umemoto men and a few Uchiha... None of the Uchiha members that you have spoken to or met within the neighborhood are present.

"Tried?" Your heart bursts with relief. "It seems it worked."

The slight tilt of your lips ignites an anger within him, and his hand slaps your face hard. You make no noise from the impact, but the fear of the situation does return. 

"You must be a succubus," he growls, "to weaken the hearts of men and subject them to your will."

You grit your teeth. "So if a man does it, he is a leader and charismatic? But if I, a woman, convince someone of something, I am a succubus? You sound misogynistic, Saitama."

Another slap ensues and it burns your left cheek. "Silence!"

"Are you to kill me?" you ask candidly. Valid is your question as you still breathe the air of reality. Had Saitama wanted you dead, he would have killed you at the shrine. Instead, you are tied to a tree and made to look like a fool in front of all.  

"If you ask about your death, then yes, you will die here today," Saitama answers with narrowed eyes.

He sounds confident in his answer which further confuses you. "Why haven't you?" 

"It seems you are still needed for something by your clan. They will discard you afterwards."

Your father still remains unbothered to speak even though his plans are somewhat mentioned. To see him aloof at the implication of his daughter's death nulls your emotions.