❀An open heart is truly pure❀

A/N: **PLEASE READ THIS** I have decided to post 3x a week

A/N: **PLEASE READ THIS** I have decided to post 3x a week. If you have not read Wednesday's update where the reader meets with Mito, please go back a chapter from this one. There is also an explanation as to why I am updating more frequently. 

For those already caught up: Welcome! The moment we have all been waiting for since the kiss. Enjoy, enjoy!!! 

[x]

Despite the inertia to confess, all that gusto diminishes the second you step foot inside the Uchiha estate. You spend the rest of the day in an endless rumination. As your confidant, Mito speaks reason that you trust. Respect and honesty are paramount in your quest for self-love, and that does not only mean desiring it of others but also reciprocating it in kind. 

You have not done that. You may have expelled the surface of your troubles on that night you confessed to Madara, but what truly guilts you did not appear on your tongue. How can you expect honesty from him when you showed a fraction of yours?

Dinner passes with little words spoken. Akane senses the tension in your system but does not comment on it in front of Madara. Instead, she focuses on Kakashi while teaching him proper table manners. Madara eats quietly but does sneak some glances your way.

Your listless expression frightens all as they do not understand the burden you carry. With time, the weight becomes too much, and you rise from your chair. "I am going to lay down to combat this headache. Excuse me."

Madara stares up at your fatigue, and concern plagues his expression. He ascends from his spot to offer you his hand. 

"No, please finish your meal. I will be fine," you reject his kindness while stepping away from the room.

Madara watches as you exit then stares down at his empty hand. His eyes may be all-knowing, but there are times he wishes he understood you more. Any change in your predictability leaves an unease over him that he cannot withstand. 

"Did something happen?" Akane asks. 

He eyes her for a brief moment and returns to his seated position. Another bite of meat enters his mouth. Her question still lingers in the air and in his mind. The vice of a vulnerability, however, dismantles his need for silence.

"Not to my knowledge."

"Then something must be troubling her." She nods her head, "I am sure she will tell you soon."

"Hm."

"My sister is really bad at keeping things to herself," Akane adds with a chuckle.

Her words soften his confusion as they pace with your timings. He knows of all your woes the moment you decide it so. Soon, he will know of your newest concern. He just needs to be patient.

[x]

You exit from your long bath feeling refreshed and resolute. Upon enjoying the luxurious that Madara provides, you no longer feel it right to continue with the shadows of your deceit. If you want a healthy relationship, you must let him know of your sins.