❀Tsunade, Tsunade❀

A/N: I had to add like two more paragraphs to the last chapter because I had forgotten that people might not remember things that Tomoha said in Chapter 44 unless they reread the whole story

A/N: I had to add like two more paragraphs to the last chapter because I had forgotten that people might not remember things that Tomoha said in Chapter 44 unless they reread the whole story. Hehe... sorry. Since the story is in my brain, I forget that sometimes people do other things and might forget some details. 

Since I already have all the chapters written up, I am going to update 3x a week (Mon/Wed/Fri). 2x on the week of Thanksgiving (third week of Nov), and then finish up the third arc in December before the 24th. After that, I will take a good break until early January 2023. After that, I will return to 2x a week.

So yeah, update today. Update on Friday. Enjoy!

[_]

Your return to the Senju estate brings unwanted memories, memories you have tried to neglect. It was a night filled with tears and revelations. What brings a small bout of relief is the fact that Tobirama appears far too busy to be home at this time of day, leaving you safe for the meantime. 

"Lady [F.Name], welcome," the retainer states with a smile. He grants you entry and guides you into the estate, but this time you do not deviate to the left but rather forward and towards the main area. 

You spot a few people here and there, all familiar faces from the many times you've visited Mito. Employees, families, in-laws, but all Senju.

You are brought to Mito's dayroom. There you spot her on the sofa, waiting for your arrival. Upon seeing you, she rises and grabs hold of your hands. "My dear, you are finally here. Please, sit."

The retainer leaves, and you are left with only her and the silence of your curiosity. She guides you onto the same sofa she occupies and plants herself next to you. 

"How are you Mito-san?" you begin as you shrug off your coat.

"Quite well. Nothing new from me," she sighs. "Please, fill your plate and eat."

You glance down at the spread of food and pick at some items. As you chew, you two catch up on menial things. She speaks upon several books she had you read, you two exchange ideas, and you express interest in more of her library repertoire. In the flow of things, her reason in requesting your presence becomes forgotten. 

That is, until Mito finishes her portion of food. "I heard something quite interesting from my grandchild yesterday." 

Mito stalls in her continuation as a maid comes in with tea. Deft hands make quick work in pouring and placing the tea before you two. In an instant, the maid bows and departs. 

"So, what's the scoop?" you smile as you sip your beverage.

Mito wastes no time in her candidness. "She said she saw a pregnant woman kissing Uncle Tobirama late at night."

You cough and begin choking on your tea. Mito hands you her handkerchief as you hack violently from the tickle in your throat. You're near tears, yet it is the fear of being discovered that concerns you. "H-How interesting children can be..."