Going to Vegas Part 1

Jordan Knights POV

I heard J talking to Joey about the upcoming New Kids tour that we're doing this summer for our amazing and beautiful fans out there!:-) I heard that she always wanted to go to Vegas. Not because of the popular scenery there or anything, but because of this guy named Zak. Hes on a popular show called Ghost Adventures. J absolutely loves that show, and you is really obessed with it. Everytime that show comes on the TV she just rocks back and forth on the couch, her main focus being all of her attention on the TV.

Sometimes I even get the chilling feeling of her just staring deeply at Zak Bagans the lead investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew. I don't believe in spirits but J definitely does. Long story, though. Anyhow I was thinking about taking her on tour which leads me to bringing her to Vegas.

"Hey J, what's happening?" I shook her hand and patted her back.

"Sup Jordan, nothing much."

"Oh nice. Soooooo I was thinking.... If you wanna go on tour with us this year?"

"Duh of course I would love to go on tour with you! I heard you all are planning to perform in Vegas, right?"

"Yes."

"So I get to see Zakky!!!!!!!!" J squealed. I never, ever, in my entire life heard her do that before.

And Zakky? Seriously? She's even got a pet name for him. Huh, alright.

"Yes, hon, you get to see... Zakky." I smiled slightly, weirded out by the fact that she's possibly in love with this Bagans guy.

"Ummm J?" I questioned uncomfortably.

"Yes Jord?" J looked seriously at me.

"Do you like Zak?" I elbowed her playfully.

"Only as a friend and supporter of his show." She looked straight up serious.

"Just asking. I think he's ok. I guess."

"It's ok if you don't. Look he's a cool guy to me and you don't always have to agree with me if you don't want to."
"Oh, but I do."

"Mmmm, ok if you want, I guess." J laughed playfully.

I just want to protect J even though I know he helps people over come their fears of the afterlife. I appreciate that he trys to help. Hes actually a pretty cool dude.

We will definetley have to meet him in vegas when we get there on June 25.