The Phone Call

*ring ring*

My phone rang it was Jordan. All of a sudden I got extremely nervous, I answerd like I normally did when Jordan called.

"Hi Jordan you doin okay?"

"I would like to talk about mine and the other guy's experience at bobby Mackey's while we have time." Jordan didn't sound like himself.

"First of all are you okay? You don't sound like yourself." I asked worried
" I'm just really tired, the show really wore me out tonight."

Something didn't feel right, there was something Jordan wasn't telling me.
"What really is the problem jordan? "
"I gotta go I'll let Donnie tell you." Okay this is fuckin creepy.

"Hey J, lemme tell ya Jordan ain't actin like himself one bit. He seems distracted by something and I feel this new energy around him that's... Not..." Donnie paused

"Not what?! " I froze

"Not good, I feel that jordan is not there. Someone is trying to be like him but failing badly."

"Ummmm......" I paused and thought
Oh my gosh, I think Jordan is posessed!

"Donnie! Don't do anything! I think jordan is possessed where are y'all at we need to call an exorcist or something! Were all the way in Vegas hang tough I'm gonna ask Zak for bishop James longs number."

I ran out of the room phone in hand and rushed into Zak's room
"Zak zak Zak!!!! Oh my gosh I need to talk to you its important I need bishop James longs number.!!! " I was almost crying I wasn't there to protect jordan and now he is being destroyed by a fuckin entity !!!!

"Why what's wrong sweetie ?" Zak layed up and saw who was on the phone

"Wait... Whos possessed?"

"Jordan " I chocked

"Oh my god!!!! Okay okay okay I have his number in my phone "

So we called the exorcist up
Luckily the kids were still I'm Kentucky and bishop James long had put holy water and prayed and jordan was all better, he told us that Jordan was at the start of a possession and glad that I pointed it out before the situation got worse.

" thank you so much for saving me J If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been the same and lost everybody including myself thank you again I will see you soon."

My heart melted. "Yes Jordan soon . have fun now."

"Wait!!!!" Donnie yelled. We need to talk about what went in at Mackey's before all the attachment and start of posessin shit."

"Oh hell no donnie not after what happened to me we will talk about it after the tour or something for now let's forgwt all this crazy shit! We got girls to impress!"

"GO NEW KIDS!!!" I yelled into the phone

We hung up and Zak and I went about our business.

"Thanks bro for the number " I told zak

"Hey. I know how much jordan means to you and I was shattered when you almost broke down so I had to help also nobody should be possessed demons can kill you. "

"Thanks again Zak. I really love jordan, he's like a bro tho."

"Well then, I'm not mad."

"I knew you wouldn't be. Thanks for everything."

No problem J you're the best."
What would I do without my boys