Worried About the Kids

AAron's point of view

Nick and I went into the living room where J was and a little concerned about her because she was just sitting there staring out the window. Did one of the spirits from Zak's dungeon affect her?

"You okay J?" I asked

"Yea, why would you ask such a thing?" She turned around

J told me that she was okay but she didn't look like it. Was she worried about the New Kids, i was too, i felt like they went to a haunted place, but i don't know that's just me.

"Aaron, can i tell you somethin and we have to tell Zak when he gets better."

"Anything J, whats up?"

"We must return to Mackey's. The New Kids went there and they had tons of experiences, I just got off the phone with Jordan and them and Donnie told me that they ate there. i wonder if they got attcaked or not. They couldn't tell me because Biscut told them they had to get ready for the show ."

"Omg we have to tell Zak! This is very important, the New Kids are my life outside of Ghost hunting." They really are my life

"Just not right now, i need Zak to get better we all do."

"Yer right!" Nick spoke

J's point of veiw

I'm really concerned about what happened to Jordan and the others at Bobby Mackey's, i just don't know when they'll be able to tell me. Maybe it's just a good idea to wait til they get back from touring so they can get a break and have enough time to tell me with no interuptions. In the meantime, I'm going to help Zak, stop worrying about that dream and ser if he's ready to tell me.