It's a Date

Jord's point of view

Iv'e been actin' quite weired lately. Not in a bad way to be honest, but I think my feelings for Zak are starting to get stronger. The feeling of falling in love is great, but there is one problem. What if I loose him? I understand that he has been fighting for me to be his and all, but things can change quicker than a flash of lightning.
Do you think I should go on another date with Zak sometime? I thought to myself.
One half of my brain said Yes! Of course Zak I would love to go out with you! And the other part of my brain said I don't know, do you think you and Zak are rushing into things too quickly? We've only known each other for like 3 1/2 months already so this is way too soon to be thinking about dating someone who is totally out of my league.

Why am I being so negative, I see everyday that Zak wants to be with me and I'm pushing him away. That's not how you do things when it comes to the sexiest man alive! *in my opinion.* Jordan I think you should give him a chance, besides, knight is gone touring possibly flirtin' with another chick. Why would you want to date a person who has the same name as you? That would be really confusing. *in my opinion*.

Then I herd a knock on the door.
*knock knock*
"Hey babe, what are you doing all cooped up in here, don't you want to hang tough with me? Am I that boring?" Zak walked towards me, my heart started fluttering unexpectedly... Oh man. Was this it? Was I really falling harder for him? Well, it is what it is.

"No Zak, you ain't boring. I'm thinkin'" I couldn't look into his eyes. I felt pressure towards myself. Is that possible to pressure yourself? I thought.
"What are you thinking about?" Zak got closer, to where I could smell his minty breath. I wanted to inhale it, but that would be weired.

"You wouldn't want to know." I blushed.

"Oooh, so like... You know?" Zak snickerd.

"Hell naw bro, that's way too disgusting! I have better things to think about than some nasty thing alright! " I jumped.

"I'm sorry, I should I've known you ain't the type anyway sweetie. Forgive me love?" Zak wrapped his arm around me.

I love it when he calls me those lovely names. My eyes flutterd.

"So since you're not doing anything and I'm not doing anything wanna go out like tonight at 9 " zak asked
"Sure I said "
Its a date he said