Glad Everything is okay

Zak's point of view

I'm so glad that everything is okay between the New Kids and J, Yea I don't really like Jordan, but he means a lot to her so I'm glad I could help. I guess I should give Jordan a chance he didn't do anything to me why am I acting like such a prick around him.
Well.... He does seem to steal J away from me though, maybe he'll get a girlfriend and forget about her so I can have her all to myself.
Doubt it. Okay Zak, stop being so jealous! Everything will be okay. Let's go check on J now.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked flopping on the couch in the living room. I wrapped my arm around her.
"I'm okay how bout you? " J smiled while watching the TV.
"Awesome." That's all I could say I feel so good when I'm around her.
"Hey, you wanna do something to pass the time sweetie?" My face got closer to her like I was gonna tell her a secret.
"Sure, whatever you wanna do." She got up and stretched.
"How bout we get some fro yo? " I got up and followed her
"Let's to man." She ran to the kitchen Grabbed my keys. J three me my keys I caught em, went out the door, unlocked my car door and got in. J always sat in my shotgun seat. All of a sudden I turned on the radio and you got it (The Right Stuff) by the New Kids came blurred really loud.
Then I herd someone running sonic the hedgehog fast over to my car
Damnit Aaron!!!
"Oh my gosh its the freakin New Kids!!! Oh oh oh oh oh the right stuff!" Aaron sang off key
Gosh if he wants to sing, he better take some damn singing lessons to be honest.
"Aaron what are you doing in here! J and I are going somewhere alone and you are not going!" I turned around and looked at aaron with a serious face.
"Dude just let me stay in the car til the song is over pllleeeasse dude?? " he wined
"Fine..." I wined back
3 minutes later
Finally!! That damn song is over and aaron is out! Here we go!!!
J and I went to yum yos and got a bunch of different kinds of fro yo, they're shits really good. If youve never been to yum yos then you need to go sometime. Then after we had our sweets, J and I got a bite to eat at Cracker Barrel (Yea we had desert before supper. Guilty). We ate like pigs there man. J had a pretzel bun double deluxe bacon cheeseburger with mashed taters and a sweet tea. I had a steak and a baked potato we shared a side of cheesy fries. Awww man, tasty grub bro tasty grub. After supper we just hung out downtown walking and talking.
"Thanks Zak, its been a good night hangin tough with ya." J playfully punched my arm.
" no problem babe, you're a great friend. I just needed to get away from the guys a little. I mean they're my best bros, but when you're on the road with them most of the time, they can be quite annoying. Especially Aaron lately cause of his New Kids syndrome. He's quite an odd fellow still a cool dude though. At least nicks still the same."
"Hahah New Kids syndrome got that right bro. Yea it gets kinda annoying that the New Kids always get mobbed by crazy fans but hey at least people love them! Esprcailky Aaron, he's a charm! Gotta love him no matter what." J laughed.
"Don't we all cupcake." I laughed and wrapped my arms around her while we are walked back to my car.
I had a fun night now j and I are gonna go home and hit the hay Knight!