It's All Good :-)

J's Point of Veiw

After takin good care of Zak, we headed down stairs to watch tv. While i was watching tv, I thought of Jordan and the other New Kids. I knew they were okay, why was i worried about them like that? Ohhh J your all in your head, Zak's all better now. Spend some time with him. Zak sat with me close on the couch with his arm wrapped around me. I smiled and cuddled aganist him his tight abs and buff chest slightly touched my back. I felt relieved and Zak showed it too. I was so glad i made him feel better. I kinda feel that he likes me, i dont know for sure but that is what my senses are telling me. I still love Jordan tho, he's my best friend,  he was since we were little kids even though were 6 years apart, i don't care age doesn't matter to me. If you love the person thats all that matters.  Anyway (i hate talking about love shit). Zak and I were watching The Cleveland show and laughing our asses off. 

Zak's Point of Veiw 

J and I are watching the Cleveland show and laughing our asses off right now! Fuck that show is halrious. I sure do enjoy spending time with the most beautiful,  smart, amazing, funny girl i have ever met in my entire life. Obiously it's J, ever since she walked into my life she has made my life complete.  Paranormal investigating is my life too but J is what completes thehappy ending in my story. I wish i could develop the balls to ask out J. But she probably has Jordan. What a lucky guy. Oh come on Zak don't be so hard on yourself.  Anyways, I couldn't really focus on the show after J and i had our biggest laughing fit ever! And then it clicked, i stared into her dark eyes and our fingers interwined. It was fabulous (where the hell did that word come from?). 

"J?" I questioned 

"Yea" she smiled gripping my hands

"Doooo yooouuuu have a . Um"damn it spit it out Zachary!!!!! 

"Boyfriend " J finished "No Zak, Jordans only a friend. Although you cant tell anyone . I have a huge crush on him." 

Well, that just BROKE my fucking heart!!! I think J could tell i was hurt

"I'm so sorry Zak, i didnt mean to hurt you." She rubbed my hands

"It's okay sweetie, you didn't hurt me i was just asking cause, Aaron likes you!" Really Zak.

"Zak, don't fuck around like that. Aaron is like a brother to me i know your in pain. It's okay you know i honestly thought you had a girlfriend at first. If that makes you fe3l better " I love how J brightens me up. :-)

" Yea it does baby, I'm sorry i pulled that shit on you "

"Ohhh Zak, your such a damn stud." 

We both hugged 

It's all good :-)

Still crushed tho I'll get her soon. I'll make J want me

Omg Zak, stop being so despreate

I can't help it thats just me