The Date

Jord's point of view

I can't believe that I am going out with Zak! This is gonna be totally awesome! Gosh he is such a hottie. Anyone would kill to have him or be him. I'm the lucky star who gets to have him all to herself tonight. Usually I dress in jeans and a t shirt because I don't care how I look but tonight is gonna be different. I decided to wear a skirt with a comoflauge shirt and leggings underneath in case I get cold. I'm gonna make Zak's jaw drop thirty feet to the ground. I also put on a little bit of light makeup for a natural look to make my face glow more.

I herd a knock on the door.
*knock knock*
I got up out of the chair and opened the door. There Zak was, the perfect guy to ever go out with standin' right in front of me.
My heart fluttered a bit but I know I was gonna be alright.

Zak was stunned! I knew he'd be, he loves me what more can I ask for?
"You look so dam hot! Ready to go?" It seemed that zak was drooling a bit. He smiled and pulled me close to him. We got in his car and drove off headed somewhere. I love how he always surprises me. We headed out of Vegas cause we passed the strip so I knew we werent going there.

Then I recognized a familiar building that appeared on a familiar documentary. We were in Virginia City at the Silver Queen Hotel. We ate at the bar.

"This is where Ghost Adventures began five years ago. Can't believe it was 5 years ago. Ain't it amazing how time fly's by sweetie? The memories are comin back" Zak looked around.

"Are we gonna stay in room 11, where the prostitute slit her wrists in the bathtub?" I asked

"If you want to, we didn't bring extra clothes but, we can stay if you'd like? As long as I'm with you my love." Zak kissed my hand.

"Of course I do Zak, let's see if we can capture her while we sleep."
"Okay. I have a couple of night vision cameras and digital recorders in my trunk I'll go get em." He kissed my cheek. "Wait here sweetie."

Five minutes later Zak came back and we checked into room 11 and got comfortable.

"Wow. So much for me wearing a skirt. Good thing I have leggings under it its chilly in here allbif a sudden. Must be the prostitue who killed herself " I relaxed on the couch.

"Are you in here with zak and I right now?" I asked
"Hello there" the soft voice spoke

"ZAK! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" I jumped off the couch.

"Sure did sweetie " zak said

"Do you know who I'm with?" I asked the ghost

"Zak Bagans" she said

"ZAK BAGANS!" zak and I shouted in excitement.

"She remembers, how sweet" I smiled

"Are you Mrs. Bagans?" The ghost asked
I couldn't help but blush. I wish I was I thought. "No I'm his good friend Jordan " I said
"Nice to meet you" she said
The voices stopped after that and Zak and I got ready for bed.

She manifested herself beside the door, the door opened about a foot and sh walked out of the door. Zak and I caught that on camera.

When the sun came up, Zak and I got up to go check what we captured on our camera and there she was, the ghost who walked out the door. Zak and I were really happy to see that happen. This was the day that we were gonna remember for the rest of our lives.

"I can't believe we captured this sweetie, that was awesome!" Zak shouted
I could satisfy that boy with just about anything.

"What would I do without you?" Zak looked at me like he was about to kiss me.

" I dong know? I would ask the same question. " I joked.

"Well I'm glad to have you in my life jord, I wouldn't have any great evidence to share if you weren't around to help me capture it." He kissed my cheek.

"Me too" I sighed.
Zak and I packed up after breakfast and headed home. I had a really great time with Zak.