Fort Chaffee

Zak's point of view

Well I got another phone call and it was about another haunted location that we could investigate at. Fort chaffee in Fort Smith Arkansas jords home state is arkansas so I'm pretty sure she would know about how to get to our destination at the most.

"Sweetie, Nick, Aaron come here"!

They all ran to me at the same time.

"Were leaving tomorrow to you'll never guess jord".

"Where"? She put her hands on her hips.

"Fort Chaffee Arkansans".

I could tell that those words hit home a bit.

"Holy cow. I haven't been to Arkansas in years son! Wow. " she shook her head " I feel old and I'm only 22".

"Well let's get our stuff packed were leaving at 4 am tomorrow".

"Zak was this planned"? She asked

"Some guy called me and offered us an investigation so I guess you could say that love".

"Well I guess I can't wait even though Arkansas is not my favorite state what so ever. When will we go to Tennessee"?

"That investigation will take place next month ".

"Oh really"? She walkes up to me cooly and rubs one finger on my chest, pushing my back towards the wall then plants a passionate kiss on me.

"Yes and I love you too sweetheart." I kissed back.

" where are we exactly going to there"? She asked

"Well I'll tell you later."

"Alright".

We kissed again and started getting ready for tomorrow, couldn't wait to see jords face.

I may add more to this chapter but for now here is another update to the story I just woke up like 30 minutes ago so anyways hope it makes some since.