Zak Confesses His Dream

Zak's point of veiw

I still feel like shit, just laying here in this damn bed, not telling J at the moment what my fucking nightmare was about. I really need to tell her what happened, it just felt so real and i sware that entity told me in my ear that it was gonna take J away from me.

I herd a knock on my door

"It's open" i spoke weakly

"Hey buddy, doin okay?" J closed the door

"I am now baby cakes. " i smiled "i need to tell you something sweetie." I lay up

"About the nightmare right?"

"Yea" i bit my lip

"Okay so i don't remember much of it but i do remember the worst part sadly, you walked into my dungeon and all of a sudden you screamed loudly and i was in the kitchen gettin a drink and you were screaming Help me Zak! So i dropped everything and ran toward my dungeon. It was locked and i felt a cold dark pressure pick me yp and slam me against the wall and all to th3 floor i went. I felt so much pain and i wanted to help you but i felt so weak an then the son of a bitch told me that it was gonna turn you into.one of them, i got back up ran to my dungeon. Got slammed to the damn floor again and got brused up by chains that came out of nowhere. They left bruses so dark that they busted into blood puddles leaving a bloody mess. Finally i got back up my dungeon was wide open, there you were sitting in a chair tied up. You couldn't talk but i herd your voice, the stupid enity was mocking you, and i didnt like it! I told tou that i would be back with a sharpknife to get you out of this, by the time i came back you were halfway into this portal. I got you out of there just in time and then the fucking bastard told me that he'd be back and would make you into one of them and kill you while you were one of them. That fucking scared the shit outta me bro omg. " notice i dient tell her about me kissing her cause i don't know if she feels the same way about me.

"Well, that horrible nightmare is over. It's just a nightmare dude i aint going anywhere no matter what" J was right I'm not gonna let her go anywhere without me

"Guess what dude?" She asked

"Whats up sweetheart? " i pulled her closer

"Okay so you know how the New Kids are tourimg right now right?"

Yea

"Okay well while they were headed to their destination, they went to Bobby Mackey's to eat there and they had tons of experiences i talked to jordan and them earlier,thats how i know"

Course she talked to her boyfriend. O gosh im fucking jelly. Oh fucking well i have a right yo be jelly.

"Woah they actually went somwhete haunted. Woahhhh dude hahah i wish i was there to see how scared tbey they were "

"We need to return there sometime bro" j said

"Totally we will have to work it out with Mr. Mackey sometime."