Suprise!

Zak's point of view

After knowing jord for a while now, I was thinking about asking her on a date, just the two of us before its too late.
I don't know for sure what I should say to her without making a complete fool out of myself.
Take a deep breath Zak. I thought.
It was 11 at night and she was upstairs taking a shower I dont think I will ask her tonight.
Or maybe I will, we can go to a movie or something...
Naw, maybe a fancy dinner.
My mind was playing all these different roles and I couldn't think straight. All I needed to do was clear my head and think about what I could do with jord late at night.

Then I herd footsteps comin down my stairs
"Yo, Zak what's happening?" She flopped in the chair beside me.
"I was thinking wanna go out?" I blurted
"Ya man let's get some food I'm nibbly. I'll put on some decent clothes." She ran back up the stairs.
That was easier than I thought I smiled.

15 minutes later we got into my Dodge Challenger and we went to my favorite restaurant that is in Vegas. Jord enjoyed it as much as I did.
"Well I hope you had a great time tonight sweetie, I know I did" I played with her ponytail.
"Man that was great! You and u should eat there more often."
"We should"
We walked around the Vegas strip before we headed home. I couldn't help but to stare at her. How she talked, her smooth southern voice that brings chills down your spine in a good way, her smile glows like a butterfly. Her eyes shine brighter than the sun. I was super curious on how her lips felt.
I think its too early to kiss her, take things step by step.
Ugh.
That reminds me
That dumb ass New Kids on the block song
Oh friggen well, this is about my girl anyways.
We didn't get home until one but it was totally worth the time out.
"Thanks Zak for everything. You don't have to do this." Jord softly spoke
"I do this because I love..."
Omg... I think its too early
"I do this cause I care about you Jordan you are the best girl I've ever known in my entire life. You are the item that completes me, you make me smile, you're beauty makes me weak to my knees, you're the most gorgeous young woman I have ever met. I like you a lot." I admitted I didn't care I wanted to say it.
Jord paused for a while
" Zak... You're so sweet. The sweetest guy I've ever known. Kinda a bit more sweeter than Jordan Knight." She played with my hair.
I feel so special. I beat jordan knight hahahah.
"That's my job, since bubblegum star ain't around."
"Zak be nice, he's just a friend I think you're jealous."
" I am! I won't lie." I put my head in the air.
"Well.... When Jordan told me that we were goin to Vegas I kept a little secret that I had a tiinny crush on you. And now. I like you a lot more now that I know you personally I just didn't know when to tell you ."
I was starting to get my hopes up
"Soooo, do you wanna maybe try to take it a step further.. What do you want jord?"
" maybe we can go on more dates and see what they bring us Zak" she kissed my cheek
"Deal" I kissed her cheek close to her lips.