Day 1 of dating the amazingly hot and loving Zak Bagans

J's point of view

I felt so blessed and happy that I have found a guy who I could probably spend the rest of my life with. Zak is so special to me and he is good vibes to my heart. He makes me feel things that I've never even felt with Jordan Knight. Zak is more deep to his word and love for me that I cannot resist him. I'm so glad that Jordan understood that I wanted to be with Zak and I thank the lord that I have good friends by my side to keep me company and happy.

Zak and I watched some TV while eating peperoni and 5 cheese pizza holding hands like little kids when they first experience love. We were happy and free no one would ever stop us.

" babe I'm gonna have to take you somewhere special " Zak rubbed my back.

"Like where"? I asked

"Well I don't know yet, I should just take you for a ride we will fins out. Where you wanna go sweetie?"

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you Zakky Bear". I kissed him.

Zak kissed back. I felt energetic like a shockwave of positive energy just shot right through me. I couldn't get enough from what Zak had. I needed him. And boy did I want him too.
But don't worry I'll keep it PG... for now at least.
that

Sorry that this chapter is short I'm tired and my eyes hurt so I just wanna give it a rest for tonight. Finally updated since it's been forever hope y'all enjoyed it even though its bad.