Hit The Rooks

Ivan angrily walks down the hall towards the principal's office. He slams the door open to see a stout man in his early-to-middle fifties.

The man had fair skin, a bald head, bushy black eyebrows, brown eyes, and a long grey beard. The man's beard seemed to go around the entirety of his head and connect with hair on the back of it.

The man wore a brown business suit over a white dress shirt and a chestnut brown tie. The man also wore dark brown pants and grayish tangelo loafers.

The principal looks at him, both startled and angry. He then tells Ivan.

"That is no way to open a door, young man. I want you to close that door and open it again properly this time."

Ivan looks at him in anger and slams the door shut. Much to the principal's anger. Before Ivan can open the door again, though, the Akuma butterfly lands on the note Ivan held in his hand from Kim. The outline of a butterfly appears over his face.

"Stoneheart, I am Hawkmoth. You are dealing with a great injustice, getting in trouble without even having the chance to defend yourself. I am here to offer you the chance to have that justice, one way or another. However, this chance is not free. I want you to help me by causing chaos around the city of Paris until certain people arrive." Hawkmoth tells him in his head.

Ivan gains an evil smile on his face.

"Yes, Hawkmoth."

Suddenly, a black substance started to emit from and cover Ivan. Once it disappeared, Ivan was no longer the person under it.

The principal tapped his foot impatiently. Finally, he stands up and walks towards his door.

"That young man better not have just left." The principal said to himself.

He opens the door right as a roar echoes throughout the school. The sheer volume and power behind it seem to shake the school. When the principal regains himself, he sees a large, golem-like creature in front of him. The golem looms over him with glowing yellow eyes.

The principal, in shock, slowly closes the door. Then when he regains himself again, he quickly runs under his desk and pulls out his phone. As he goes for his desk, Stoneheart rips off the door. Stoneheart then yells in a booming voice.

"IS THAT BETTER!"

Stoneheart sees the principal dive under his desk but doesn't seem to care. He's just thrashing around, destroying the office.

"Hello, this is Mr. Damocles, the principal of lycée Françoise Dupont." The principal says into his phone.

"What seems to be your emergency?" The operator questions.

"RAWR!" Stoneheart exclaims for the operator to hear.

"I'll send units over right away." The operator tells him.

"Have them bring the army as well." Mr. Damcoles desperately tells her.

The noise outside has caused both students and faculty to leave their classrooms. Upon seeing Stoneheart, there was an air of shock between the viewers. However, when that shock ends, the teachers quickly order the students back into their classrooms for safety.

"Alright, everyone. I know it's your first day, but I want everyone under their desks until the commotion outside settles." Miss Bustier quickly tells them.

The students quickly do what they're told and get under their desks. Some looked annoyed, while others looked worried.

"What is happening outside?" Marinette whispers to Nate.