Fashion Disaster

Fashionista is becoming annoyed with how long her entourage is taking to climb the building to chase after Cat Noir. Even with their enhanced strength, they couldn't climb fast enough to go after him.

"Enough. Go out the front door and chase after him already!" Fashionista shouts at them.

The five drones quickly follow her orders. They run down the stairs or jump off the second floor and run toward the school gates. As Fashionista watches them leave, she scoffs in annoyance and looks towards the classrooms with a smirk.

"I'm clearly going to need more help. Time for a recruitment drive." Fashionista says as she casually walks towards the door of one of the classrooms.

However, as she reaches the door, she suddenly hears Cat Noir's voice behind her.

"Not so fast, Fashionista!" Cat Noir shouts behind her.

Fashionista rolls her eyes and turns around in annoyance. However, her words die from surprise before they can come out. The reason for her shock was the new costume that Cat Noir had on despite only being gone for a little over a minute.

Cat Noir's new costume looked similar to his old one, with a black body suit and matching gloves and boots. However, he also had lime green slash marks on his lower left leg and right shoulder. His formerly tight collar has now been replaced with a popped-out one with lime green inside. His belt tail also has lime green highlights around the ends of it, and two bells on the area wrapped around his waist. His boots also have silver toes now.

"You do realize that this only helps my case when I insulted how ineffective you make your stealth aspect, right? At least you have a somewhat original design now, though." Fashionista begrudgingly says that last part as she analyzes Cat Noir's new look.

However, Hawkmoth is looking at this new costume in horror, knowing all too well what it indicates.

"No," Hawkmoth mutters in terror before quickly creating a link between him and Fashionista.

"Fashionista, you must attack him with caution now. His new costume indicates he's unlocked a new power within his Miraculous. He's far more dangerous now than he was before!" Hawkmoth shouts into the fashion-themed Akuma's head.

"Ow, can you not shout directly in my head? I can hear you just fine without you screaming into it." Fashionista tells him in annoyance as she winches from the volume of his voice within her head.

"Then hurry up and take care of him before Ladybug shows up. He's not someone to ignore anymore if he has a second power." Hawkmoth tells her.

Fashionista doesn't say anything and quickly refocuses on her original goal before Cat Noir's appearance. If Hawkmoth is panicking this much because of his new look, it's best if she gets some reinforcements. However, when she tries to open the door, Cat Noir quickly extends his baton and causes it to slam into her hand.

"Ow. How dare you! Do you know who I am?" Fashionista shouts at Cat Noir in anger as she rubs the back of her hand to try and soothe the pain.

"A sore loser?" Cat Noir asks her with a cheeky smile.

That makes Fashionista see red, and she immediately throws her hat at Cat Noir while also shooting fabric from her gloves to try and capture him.

"Bad idea saying that." Cat Noir immediately panics when he sees the attacks coming and immediately springs into action.

"H-hey, can't we talk about this?" Cat Noir asks her as Fashionista's hat chases after him and fires fabric to try and wrap him up again while Fashionista tries to hit him with the string that shoots from her gloves.