Simon Says: Stay Inside

While Kim is trying to cheer Simon up before his Akumatization. The rest of the class glares at Alec. Well, most of them are. Marinette and Nate are still distracted from figuring out what to do about Sabine and possibly their dads.

"What are we going to do? Do we tell her about all of this?" Nate asks in a panic.

"I was told it was a bad idea for superheroes to reveal their identities. Plus, she'll find out I figured out how to open our family's puzzle box. I don't want to hurt her like that. She's dreamed of seeing what's inside for so long, and if she finds out that I figured out how to open it twice and didn't tell her, it'll crush her." Marinette explains with a pained and worried expression.

"Okay, okay, so we can't tell her about the puzzle box and you being a hero. What are we going to tell her then?" Nate asks.

"I don't know," Marinette says in a panic.

As they try and figure out what to do about this, Aurore is stewing in anger as she glares at Alec for his dirty trick and lack of empathy for Simon. It reminds her too much of what happened to her during the weather girl contest. She's so frustrated by this situation that she doesn't notice someone let out a terrified gasp or the black butterfly heading toward her and entering one of her hair ties.

"Stormy Weather, it's good to see you again. I'm here to offer you the power to create another disaster against injustice, this time of another. All I ask in exchange is for you to bring me a Miraculous. Do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth asks her.

"You've got a deal, Hawkmoth," Aurore smirks before she's transformed back into Stormy Weather.

As she's being transformed, those around her begin to panic.

"Oh, not again." Alec cringes while Mireille freezes in fear as her mind flashes back to what happened to her last time.

Others are beginning to panic and heading straight toward the door, with Alixe leading the charge due to her athletic and quick nature. As they're running out, Kim opens the studio doors while screaming.

"Akuma!"

"We know!" Alix shouts at him as she tries to get past him.

Adrien watches as confusion adopts Kim's face and quickly realizes what he's talking about. He grabs Nino by the sleeve in the hallway while the others run.

"Dude. What are you doing?" Nino asks in confusion and worry.

Mr. Garde also looks at Adrien in confusion, but Adrien doesn't care.

"Kim wasn't in the room when Aurore was Akumatized. He shouldn't have known there was an Akuma unless another one appeared. We need to hide." Adrien explains before hearing the screams of the people who went down the right corridor after leaving the studio room.

The three turn their heads to see multiple people running back toward them.

"Simon says, freeze!" A voice shouts over the screams as some members of the panicking crowd, including Nathaniel and Max, are hit in the back with cards with a pause symbol on their fronts.

When hit in the back with those cards, they freeze in place as if Lady Wifi paused them.

Behind the group is Hawkmoth's newest Akuma, Simon Says.

Simon Says, like most Akumas that have appeared, has a human appearance with purple-tinted skin, a black butterfly-shaped domino mask, and a two-toned V-neck suit that's green on the left side, purple on the right side with some white in the middle and a black butterfly-shaped collar. On his right arm is a green glove, and on his left arm is a purple glove. He also wears skintight green boots. On his head is a matching green top hat with a purple sash and black edges. Attached to the side of his hip is a box containing his deck of cards.