Rise Of Creation And Destruction

Adrien was jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He was currently following the path of destruction Stoneheart made while chasing Kim.

"Wow, this is not how I expected being outside. I honestly thought my first trip outside in a long time to be more of a business trip." Adrien softly mutters to himself as he looks at the destruction.

"Wait, would this count as a business trip since fighting villains is a hero's job?" Adrien wonders.

Before Adrien can ponder on what he would call this moment in his life, Stoneheart's roar echoes through the streets of Paris. Adrien is startled by this, which causes him to slip and fall into an alley dumpster.

"Ow, okay, Adrien, villain first, categorization later." Adrien groans as he lays in the dumpster.

He stands up from the dumpster and rubs his head.

"Man, being a hero is tougher than it looks and about as scary as I thought it would be," Adrien says while getting out of the dumpster.

Adrien climbs back onto the roof and begins his run again. This time he seemed more nervous than he was previously.

"No, come on, Adrien, you're the only one with the power to stop this guy. You can't get cold feet now." Adrien tells himself in his head.

He smacks his cheeks and tries to pump himself up.

"You've got this. You are the hero. It is your job to win. This guy may be big and bad, but you are the one with the power of destruction." He told himself.

As he says this, he can feel his confidence starting to build up.

"Yeah, you have got this." Adrien happily told himself.

He was now feeling pretty confident about this.

However, that changes when he gets to where Stoneheart is. Stoneheart currently stood inside a sports stadium with Kim backed against a wall in front of him.

"Ivan, please. I didn't mean for you to get in trouble, I promise. I do things like that to show I wanna be people's friends." Kim tries to explain to the monster.

"Well, too bad. I guess you should have thought about that earlier." Stoneheart aggressively tells him.

Adrien's fake ears visibly deflate upon seeing Stoneheart now. Not only was this different from seeing him on screen, Adrien thought Stoneheart had gotten attacked more on the way here.

Stoneheart now stood at about half the size of the stadium. He was far bulkier than at the school but still held the same anger towards Kim.

"Maybe I can just go back to my room." Adrien thought, not looking forward to this now.

Marinette and Nate rush into Marinette's room and lock the door. While Marinette went onto her bed, Nate grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. There, he saw Kim getting chased by Stoneheart into the stadium entrance. Luckily for Kim, Stoneheart couldn't fit through the entranceway.

"Okay, so the good news is that Kim went somewhere that Ivan can't get to easily. The bad news, Ivan may realize he can bring the place down." Nate quickly stated as he watched the TV.

"Okay, what are you?" Marinette asks.

"I'm a Kwami. I'm the embodiment of the universal concept you humans call creation." Tikki tells her with a smile.

"So, you are basically the creature that most of our gods and goddesses are in mythology, I'm guessing. Specifically, the ones that involve creation." Nate summarizes.

"Oh, you catch on quickly. I like that." Tikki said while pointing at Nate.

"I look at a lot of fiction." Nate shrugs.