Out Comes The Sun And Dries Up All The Rain

The two heroes stared at Stormy Weather as they stood on the rooftop of KIDS+. Stormy Weather stares down at them arrogantly.

"Well, are you here to hand over your Miraculous? Or are you planning to try and make one last stand against me?" Stormy Weather questions them in a confident tone.

The two heroes glare at her, causing Stormy Weather to release another laugh.

"You're seriously going to be fighting me again? Do you two just love getting your butts kicked. You do realize I have the advantage here, right?" Stormy Weather said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

It was true. There wasn't as much space to move around on this roof as on the Paris streets. Plus, Stormy Weather could fly and manipulate the weather around the top of the building. Our heroes were in a worse situation now than they were before.

When Cat Noir hears this and thinks about it, he winches before looking at Ladybug.

"This may have been a terrible idea. We probably should have figured out what you should change into before coming up here." He states in a worried tone before looking at Stormy Weather cautiously again.

Ladybug gained a worried look as well when Cat Noir said that. Her mind is racing, trying to come up with a plan.

"What do I do? How are we supposed to defeat her here?" Ladybug thought as she panicked.

"Well, it's not like you would have been safe if you did hand me the Miraculous. So, I guess it makes sense that you'll try to fight back. Oh well, more fun for me." Stormy Weather laughs before pointing her parasol at the heroes.

The tip quickly glowed before lightning shot toward the heroes. The two heroes dodged out of the way, but Stormy Weather wasn't letting them go yet. She shot another beam after Cat Noir. However, this one was continuous and chased after Cat Noir.

"Why is she chasing me?!" Cat Noir shouts in alarm before running away from the beam.

"I'm a dog person." Stormy Weather tells him with a grin.

Cat Noir used his enhanced agility to bounce around to avoid the beam. Luckily the roof contained two different billboards and the roof entranceway for him to jump around on. During this time, Ladybug was trying to come up with a plan.

Finally, Stormy Weather stopped the beam and gave Cat Noir room to breathe. She had an annoyed expression on her face.

"Fine, if you won't hold still like a puddle. Then I'll need to create a river." Stormy Weather says before raising her parasol in the air.

The dark clouds above the station started to rain heavily. The wind around the roof also started to pick up, making it harder for the heroes. These combined forces caused the pouch on Ladybug's belt with her Lucky Charm to go flying off the roof.

"No!" Ladybug shouts in a panic.

Stormy Weather managed to hear this through the noise the storm was making. When she did, she smirked at Ladybug.

"Oh, did the little bug lose something in this storm? You better be careful, or you'll be like whatever you lost. Haven't you ever heard of the itsy bitsy spider?" Stormy Weather asks.

However, those words spark an idea in Ladybug's head.

"Wait a minute. The Lucky Charm was a rubber spider. Maybe it is a reference to the rhyme." Ladybug thought.

Cat Noir could barely make out his partner in this storm, but he could tell she was thinking. Knowing this, he decided to buy her more time. He pulls out his staff and aims it at Stormy Weather before extending it. The baton hits Stormy Weather in her head. The force from it causes her to fly higher in the air while spinning.