Everyone's a Critic

Lady Wifi was pacing back and forth, waiting for the heroes while Chloe was complaining to her.

"Honestly, how could you think that I was Ladybug? Of course, I'm honored that someone thought I could have been the incredible heroine she is, but how could you think I was her? We don't even have the same hair color." Chloe tells her while motioning towards her blond hair with her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, how does a kid feeling negative emotions turn into a giant golem that rampages through Paris? It's magic. Anything can happen with magic." Lady Wifi finally snaps at Chloe after having to listen to her.

"By that logic, a boy could be Ladybug while a girl could be Cat Noir, for all you know." Chloe snaps back at her in annoyance.

Lady Wifi doesn't say anything and seems to freeze at Chloe's words. She then puts a hand to her chin and begins to think about that. Chloe sees this and groans.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Are you actually considering that as a possibility?" Chloe asks Lady Wifi in annoyance.

"Again, this is magic; anything can be possible. So, I can't rule anything out. Well, besides you being Ladybug now." Lady Wifi tells her in annoyance while giving her the stink eye.

"You're crazy; you know that, right? I'm honestly hoping for you that that's mostly the Mr. Hyde side of you talking right now." Chloe tells Lady Wifi in a worried tone.

Alya gets annoyed at Chloe's words and glares at her.

"Who the heck is Mr. Hyde!" Alya snaps at Chloe in anger and annoyance.

Chloe's eyes widen when she hears that, and her glare returns.

"You uncultured pest. How do you not know about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? It is a classic and has been called the basis for evil split personality in some cases." Chloe snaps at Alya in anger, outraged at the fact Alya and, by association, Lady Wifi know nothing about the story.

Lady Wifi can't help but raise an eyebrow at Chloe's words.

"You know? I never pegged you as a book nerd." Lady Wifi tells her.

"Unlike you, I actually like to read things that aren't seven-tenths pictures." Chloe scoffs at Lady Wifi's words proudly, raising her head to the sky and looking away from Lady Wifi.

Lady Wifi gets angry at the way Chloe is acting, but before she can do anything to the girl, Hawkmoth intervenes.

"Lady Wifi, don't forget our goals here. You can deal with her later. For now, I want you to focus on getting the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous." Hawkmoth orders Lady Wifi.

Lady Wifi groans in annoyance before accepting Hawkmoth's orders.

"Fine, but where are they?" Lady Wifi demands while tapping her foot on the ground impatiently.

She doesn't know that the heroes are around the corner and that Cat Noir's attachment ears can pick up what she is saying. Or that he was relaying this information to Ladybug.

"How does someone not know about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? I mean, even I know about that, and I don't like the horror or mystery genres." Ladybug asks herself when Cat Noir tells her about Lady Wifi and Chloe's conversation.

"Wait, how do you know about it then?" Cat Noir asks her.

"Oh, my teacher back at one of my old schools was really into English literature and ended up picking it as one of the books for us to read. They ended up getting a class set of the book in Chinese for us to read in class." Ladybug tells her partner, and he blinks.