A Slik Conclusion To The Beginning

Marinette stood in front of Stoneheart in her new outfit. She looked uncertain about her chances but tried to remain calm.

"Deep breaths, Marinette. The other hero showed you a way to defeat this guy without hitting him. Maman also taught you how to protect yourself. You can do this." Marinette tells herself in her head as she stares at Stoneheart.

"Here goes nothing," Marinette mutters.

Suddenly, an orb of snow started to surround Marinette. The people seeing this started to gain various looks of astonishment.

"Awesome, she has ice powers now!" Alya shouts in excitement.

"Okay, Alya, we are backing away this time," Sabrina orders her.

Sabrina forcefully grabs Alya and drags them both down the field entrance corridor.

"H-hey quit it. I need to get good footage." Alya struggles.

Sabrina drags them to the corner of the entrance and tosses Alya down that corner. She then hides behind the corner herself while peaking towards the field.

"What the heck, Girl? I can't get any great footage from here." Alya tells her in anger.

"I'm sorry, but we needed to get to safety. Otherwise, we could have gotten caught up in whatever the Ladybug girl could be doing." Sabrina tells her.

Alya moves to also look down the corridor. As she does, she plans to say something to Sabrina. Words fail her, though, when she sees Marinette's next move.

The orb of snow around Marinette instantly expanded around the stadium. A part of it goes down the corridor and causes the two girls to cling behind the corners.

"Okay, maybe we can stay here, and I'll try to get a decent recording." Alya nervously tells Sabrina with a strained smile.

A news helicopter was flying over the orb. The reporter inside of it was a woman in her middle-to-late twenties. She had fair skin, short raspberry hair, and reddish-brown eyes. She had raspberry lipstick applied to her lips.

The woman wore a blue blazer over a light purple blouse, white jeans, and red high-heeled shoes. The woman also wore rose-tinted pearl earrings and a gold chain necklace with a greyish-blue five-petal flower charm.

The woman put a microphone to her face and had the camera rolling on the stadium.

"This is Nadja Chamack. It's a grave day in Paris as a giant stone creature named Stoneheart has started to attack our city. Police have been unable to do anything to stop the creature's rampage. However, as you could see from our earlier footage, it seems that two superheroes had arrived to fight the monster." The newswoman stated as they flew around the stadium.

"The cat hero seems to have fallen back just before the ladybug hero used her powers to create a storm of snow and ice to surround the stadium." Nadja Chamack adds on as the camera zooms in to get better footage of the dome-like storm surrounding the stadium.

"We are currently having trouble seeing what is happening in the stadium. All we can do is hope that the ladybug hero will defeat Stoneheart and that they're on our side." Nadja finishes her statement as the people of Paris continue to watch.

Inside the dome-like storm, Marinette stood in front of Stoneheart. However, the stadium's field was now frozen over. Stoneheart looked down to see the frozen grass and glared at Marinette.

"You think this will stop me?!" Stoneheart shouts at her.

Nervously, Marinette tells him with a slightly fearful expression as she raises her hands.